More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alexandrite1234 Alexandrite1234

What's next?

She doesn't care

While swinging through the streets of New York as Spider-Gwen, Gwen loses control and lands in a vat of chemicals, which burn off her clothing. After crawling out, she realizes she's completely naked, and giggles.

"Whoops, seems I've lost my clothes, tee-hee!" she remarks.

While slightly amused by the situation, Gwen does not care about others seeing her body, and calmly walks home naked to retrieve a spare spider suit. On the walk home, a cute boy pulls out his phone and asks to take a picture of her. She smiles for the camera, throwing up a peace sign on each hand, leaving her small breasts on full display.

After making it home, she puts on clothes, and thinks about the situation she was just in. She knows she's sexy, and doesn't care much about exposing herself as a result. Yet a tiny part of her was still embarrassed by being seen naked by so many people. She looks in the mirror and realizes she's blushing like crazy. She decides to ignore the embarrassment, as she looks really cute when she blushes. Stripping back down to the nude, Gwen whips out her phone and raises a peace sign to the camera, posting the nude selfie to the internet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)