More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Terry125 Terry125

What do you tell her you want?

She's gonna be your bunny

“Alright then. I’m going to dress you up. You’re going to wear a short skirt and these bunny ears, and nothing else whenever you’re with me, starting today.” She looks thrilled: “Seriously ? I’m so excited! I’m gonna be your bunny! Will I practise bunny positions? Are we going to have sex bunny-style ? ”

You're not quite sure what she means by that, but you tell her: “Just kneel for me whenever I tell you, that should do. And of course we’ll have sex, don’t worry”. Carrie’s eyes light up whenever she talks about the ears. “I’m so excited! They're so cute. Will I wear them when we go out as well ?”

“Don’t get overexcited Carrie, just inside the house. It’s not always appropriate for a young lady to wear bunny ears outside on the streets”. She nods at you in understanding, eagerly waiting for you to dress her up. “I’m so excited, I can’t wait to tell my friends that I’m your bunny!”

“Strip.” She slowly starts taking off her clothes, stops a moment and looks at her blouse. “You mean I won’t be wearing ..” You look her in the eye : “Carrie. Nothing else. This 10 inch pleated skirt and the pink ears. I'll dress you up, first strip.”

“Shoes?”

“Carrie..”.

She takes off her shoes and kneels in front of you, naked, looking you eagerly in the eye. “Look down Carrie”. She looks down. Then she tells you: "Amazing , you know, I feel like a bunny already and you haven’t even given me ears yet. Bunnies like to fuck. I want you.”

“Carrie. I know, and I can't wait .... Now if you can just be silent for a while."

Finally. You know that she likes to be submissive, but keeping her quiet could be a bigger challenge. She can hardly stay silent for more than a minute. Her breath is deeper than normal, she’s not pretending, it appears the idea of being the bunny has really aroused her. You’re absolutely sure she’s going to inform all her friends about the latest kink that she discovered. But that’s ok.

You put on her ears, take a step back and look at her. Lovely. You can’t wait to take what’s yours. She’s going to be topless in your house all the time, which suits her beautifully, given how busty she is. She’s right, bunnies like to fuck, maybe even more often than you can ever give her.

You take the pleated skirt you have chosen for her, make her stand up so you can put it on. “That’s it, there you go. You’re done. For the rest we live life as always.” She runs to the mirror, takes a good look and turns around, checking her butt that the short skirt doesn’t cover. She looks at you in anticipation, and there she goes again. So much for obedience. “I want a bunny tail. Can you give me a bunny tail? A fluffy tail? A cute round one?” You hadn’t thought about it, but it’s a good idea, she can sew it on the skirt. “I don’t have one here, but we’ll go to the shop tomorrow.”

“Can I wear my ears when I go to the shop with you tomorrow?” It’s not just that she likes to please, there is also some kinky side in her, she likes to show herself to others. “We’ll do that Carrie. You’ll be wearing your ears tomorrow in the shop, but not on the street. As I said, it's not always appropriate.” She nods, like an eager and obedient little bunny: "so you mean there are rules and I am going to have to...?"

“Shhh." She stops and looks at you in anticipation. "Now kneel. Spread your legs for me. Wider. Keep them spread. That’s good. Look down. You're gonna just do what I tell you.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)