More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Weebwithkinks Weebwithkinks

What does she need to tell you?

She's going to be gone all summer

You sit down at the table and start digging into the lunch your mom made you and the taste really makes you realise your home, you've always loved your mom's home cooking and its been what you missed most since leaving for university. "So whats the news" you ask between bites. "Well its nothing too big but me and your dad are going away for a vacation" she says, "and we are going to be gone for the whole of the summer so we wont be hear while your back". That was a shock, not that they were going on a vacation but to think you came home to visit after so long and your parents wouldn't be here. "I don't know if you had any plans for the summer but if it was just to see family we already talked to aunt Fraya and she said you can go visit them for the summer if you want and your dad said his brother's family was looking for part time workers at his hotel for the summer so you could go there if you would like" she says. Both of those were definitely good offers "Can I not just stay here, it's not like I can't look after my self" you ask. Your mom reply's saying that you can but she already promised your sister that she would have the house to her self so she would be in charge if you want to do that. "You could also go ask Kate next door about going away with her, she was round here the other day saying that she had a spear ticket for a group holiday she's going on with some friends and offered your sister to go along, since you used to be close i'm sure she'll let you go" she say's.

All of these seemed like good ways to spend the summer but there is nothing saying you have to do any of them, i'm sure you could think of some other things to do or people to travel with maybe, so what do you plan on doing?

What do you plan on doing

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)