More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Weebwithkinks Weebwithkinks

What do you plan on doing

Stay home

You already brought your things home it's sad that you wont be able to see your parents but if the only catch is that Jane (your sister) is in charge then you can just put up with it. "I think i'll just stay home, I was planning on a quite summer anyway so I don't want to travel anymore" you tell your mom as she's started to clear everything from lunch away. "Ok but remember your sister is in charge of the house so no complaining, me and your dad leave tonight at 11pm so we'll all have dinner together and say good bye later" she warns you.

The rest of the day was uneventful, you finished unpacking your things, have dinner and see your parents off, then head to bed. You and your sister decided to split up the chores, you would do laundry and she would cook dinners for both of you, you would both handle cleaning the house.

The first few days past just like you planned, nice and relaxed, you stayed up late and woke up late and generally lazed around. It wasn't until the first lot of laundry that something came up, you brought your clothes up to your room and where putting them away when you noticed some of your sisters underwear was together with it. You got flash backs to the last time this happened and started to get worried, you were sure you split the laundry apart but it must have slipped by. You try to think how so put them back before she finds out since you know she wont accept any excuse you give her. Just as your thinking about this she knocks on your door and enters before you can even respond, you quickly shove the panties in your pocket to try and hide them on reflex, "hey is the laundry done yet i'm heading out soon and want an outfit that was in the wash". You try, and fail, to act normally as you respond "y-yeah just finished so you can go pick your things up from the laundry room now". She clearly thinks your acting suspicious and narrows her eyes at you with your hand still jammed in your pocket praying that she just leaves as at this point it would look worse than just a mistake if she found out.

Does your sister find out

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)