More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Chiefy2404 Chiefy2404

What is Lori attending?

Shark Tank Product Launch

Being a Shark led Lori to launches everywhere around the USA. She pushed products into big companies (like she’s promise on the show) like Bed, Bath & Beyond, Disney, Home Depot, etc. She liked doing them mostly, but today’s launch brought her to possibly her least liked store...Walmart.

She had done dozens, if not, hundreds of launches in Walmart’s for her businesses stemming from Shark Tank especially. But, she felt like she was too good & high up to be in these stores anymore, but the execs wanted her to be there for this launch because they were trying something new.

They had done the occasional taped segment of a product launch numerous times for other products, however they wanted something feeling not so scripted. They would record it for edit for a later TV broadcast, but also wanted to broadcast it live as a social media live run as well. One problem, the live part wasn’t mentioned to Lori until she had arrived.

Lori thought nothing of it, at the time, and proceeded to hug her 2 male business partners and begin on their walk through the store, making small fake chit chat. The camera followed in front of Lori, wearing a tight baby blue dress (one pictured before) then panned over towards the display of their product in the store.

Off camera can hear Lori ask, “Well guys, what do you think?”

The camera pans back towards Lori, awaiting a response still, and the image of her standing ideally by...

What awaits the panning camera?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)