More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

What are these?

Sex Training

*based on Saimin Seishidou by Aiue Oka

It was raining.

Tanaka Hajime had determined the effects of the magical earrings, that they were real and had complete control over everyone on the planet was no longer in doubt for him.

Thanks to the power of the earrings, he was now standing on stage before an assembly of the entire population of the school. He'd simply stated that it would be normal for the principal to call a gathering and to let him speak. About twenty minutes after making that 'Normality' he'd been called to the office from his Pre-Calculus class so that the strict black-haired woman could ensure he wasn't going to embarrass her during the assembly she couldn't quite decide why she was holding.

Tanaka looked out across the sea of youthful faces, all of the students wearing their black uniforms, the boys with blue neckties and the girls with blue bowties.

He had to grin as he felt nothing but heady anticipation for what he was about to do. Every single person here and in the rainy world beyond was about to have their brains re-arranged to suit his perverted intentions...

"Good afternoon everyone. I, Hajime Tanaka, have been appointed by the school's officials as this school's official sexual trainer."

None of the faces in front of him really reacted to this insane pronouncement because everything he did and said while wearing the earrings was made to seem perfectly normal. He glanced at the principal to see her just looking at him patiently. He could tell she didn't have a damn clue what he was talking about but found it unremarkable enough to not consider it embarrassing.

"Now as we all know it is normal and necessary for young people to receive guidance in order to have a happy and pleasant sex-life. It is normal that the government would take an active interest in this matter given how proper sexual relations between citizens contributes both to national productivity as well as population expansion. Just as driving is taught by an instructor and one must obtain a license to do so legally, you cannot have sex until you have received instruction and examination from a normally sanctioned sex instructor like me."

Tanaka let his words sink in and saw a wave of rational acceptance ripple through the students. Despite the absurd statement, no one criticized or laughed. The power of these earrings never failed to impress him. He'd performed hundreds of tests before attempting this elaborate scheme, he knew their power was absolute but it was still stunning to watch the entire student body have their thoughts, beliefs, and social mores warped before his very eyes.

"It is normal that before a girl can kiss or have sex with a boy, the couple must undergo sexual training sessions with me. Kissing or having sex without sexual training is normally a crime. To do so will quite normally result in a severe punishment within the criminal justice system. Normally, it is a crime to disobey an order given to you by your sexual trainer. Now sex training does include sex with the instructor but that is normal."

Now he was starting to get a reaction, some students drew themselves up and stared with rapt attention as they realized the seriousness of topic while others exchanged looks of excitement, giggling. Some fidgeted nervously as the atmosphere in the room seemed to grow charged with a certain tension.

"It is normal for both men and women to feel grateful for my sex guidance."

This line was the key. By anchoring their feelings of excitement, gratitude and sexual pleasure to him and his training, he should be able to avoid any negative consequences of his actions even if something happened that caused the universal protection of the earrings to be removed. Like say... having such vigorously freaky sex with a girl that an earring slipped off in full view of a suddenly vengeful boyfriend or parental figure.

With a huge grin on his face, Tanaka clapped his hands together, "Alright. Males, if you have a girlfriend who hasn't had sexual training, please bring her to me so we can get you signed up."

With that, he turned on his heel and started to walk off the stage.

The students looked at each other in silence for a moment before some girls began whispering to each other while others were staring at him, quickly blushing and looking away when his gaze passed over them. The boys were in a similar state, though their stares were generally focused on some girl they wanted to invite to Tanaka's training most likely. Some were very quiet; some looked apprehensive while others had wicked smiles on their faces.

Tanaka crossed paths with the principal as she headed to the lectern. She stopped him with a short bow, her entire manner completely different from how she'd treated him earlier.

"Thank you for your presentation, Mr. Tanaka. I'm sorry that I did not show you the courtesy and respect you deserve."

"Think nothing of it, I'm just pleased that my words have reached the students with such clarity." He gave her a very slight nod in return.

She gave him a smile, a somewhat nervous look in her eyes. He loved it. Their social positions had flipped thanks to that little speech. She was no longer treating him like one of her students but instead as a superior, "Please let me know what accommodations you need in order to facilitate your training program. I'm sure you'll need some classroom space and an office."

"That sounds great. Thanks!" He casually reached out and cupped his hand to her smooth cheek. He rubbed her soft lips with his thumb.

She accepted his touch without commenting on it, instead she took the opportunity to ask him, "I have a special request if you will allow it."

Smirking he dropped his hand to cup her breasts with both, squeezing them together through her blouse, "Go on."

"Would you train my daughter soon? I believe she is masturbating regularly and she has a keen interest in boys. She's a good girl and I'm sure she wouldn't break the law, but I'd feel much better if she was legal just in case."

Tanaka couldn't resist a chuckle. He'd just learned cute oh so composed Hina was a lewd hentai who couldn't keep her hands out of her pants! "You want me to fuck your daughter?"

She didn't even flinch as she returned his smile, continuing to take his slow fondling of her tits in stride, "If you could, I'd greatly appreciate it. She could meet you in my office daily after class and you could train her personally."

The image of this stern faced woman's proper and rigid daughter on her knees sucking his cock as she watched made him shiver with anticipation.

"It shall be done."

"Thank you, Mr. Tanaka." she said with a formal nod before walking past him to take charge of the assembly.

He watched her for a moment then he walked off the stage. His eyes flickered over the audience, trying to read the reactions of the students. Some looked at him with admiration while others seemed worried. They were so young, so fresh and innocent looking. His dick twitched in anticipation of what he was going to do to them all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)