More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bobrt Bobrt

What happened next?

Set-up for seduction.

"Are you new here," Loretta asked, "I don't recognize you and I'd DEFINITELY recognize a face that cute."

The guy blushed a little and looked away.

"Yes, I'm just here to visit a friend," he said, "My name is Tommy."

"It's nice to meet you, Tommy," she replied, extending her hand.

He eventually extended his hand and grasped hers. She made the first move again, however, by rubbing the outside of his hand with her thumb. This made him nervous and more than a little aroused.

"Must be some friend for you to be so dressed up," Loretta said, looking him over as she did so.

Tommy was not the most conventionally-handsome guy, but he had that innocent, boy-next-door thing going for him. With his short hair and dimples, he looked like the neighbor you would one day make a pass at, hoping for the best.

He was wearing a blue dress shirt, black blazer and black pants. He had on what looked like new dress shoes, probably bought for this visit.

"It's... complicated," he said, acting more nervous now.

"Tell me all about it," Loretta replied, reaching forward and touching his shoulder softly.

"Well, this girl has been my friend in high school for awhile. I never made a pass at her, but always wanted to. She's just so cute and innocent."

"She sounds lovely. What's the lucky girl's name?"

"Amie."

Where does the seduction lead next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)