More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who's story to follow first?

Loretta.

Loretta pulled out her iPhone in its pink protective shell and scrolled through her favorite contact list. She may be a freshman but she already collected a sizable collection of phone numbers of the hottest men on campus. Unlike Val, Loretta preferred quality over quantity in her men.

"Hi Mark, this is Loretta," she purred. "Give me a call when you're finished your practice. I'm lonely." She grinned when she remembered the first time she saw Mark coming out of the water after doing several laps in the pool. She couldn't wait to pounce on his lean and tone muscular swimmer's body.

She continued going through her contact list and saw the name of the teaching assistant in one of her classes. She found Derek cute and asked him flirtatiously if he could tutor her. He gave her his number but she didn't call him when she found out he had a girlfriend. But with this bet with her girlfriends Loretta thought that getting Derek to sleep with her would be a challenge. She could possibly get a better grade out of it too!

As she walked back to her dorm room she noticed a cute boy walking towards her. She never saw him before so he must be a friend of one of the students at the dorm. "Hi," she said, unconsciously brushing her hair over her right ear.

"Hey," the boy replied with a smile.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)