More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Twistinger Twistinger

Where does the seduction lead next?

Pressing for answers.

"Amie?" It took a moment, but Loretta remembered. "Ah, she's my friend's roommate."

"You know Amie?" Tom blurted, then clamped his mouth shut as if he was embarrassed for his outburst. Loretta tried not to, but she couldn't help grinning at the sight.

"Yeah, we've spoken quite a few times," smiled Loretta. "Now that I look at you, I have to say - you two would be really cute together." Tom mumbled something in response which she assumed was a 'thank you'. "So what's the complicated part?"

"Well... it's more like two parts, really. Amie's parents were always super strict and really didn't like her hanging out with boys. And I've never even dated girls before," admitted Tom. "Even when prom came I didn't have the guts to ask anyone out, never mind her."

"So you thought if you came looking for her all dressed up it might help your confidence?" Loretta offered. Tom's only answer was to blush redder than a tomato.

"God, he's so cute," Loretta thought to herself, resisting the urge to bite her lip.

Does Loretta make her move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)