More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Twistinger Twistinger

Does Loretta make her move?

She'd be a bit silly not to!

It was hard for Loretta to not feel at least a little guilty, but there was no way she was going to pass up on such an opportunity. It wasn't as though Tom was cheating on Amie, and honestly, she'd kick herself afterwards if Tom turned out to be good.

"C'mon," she offered, grabbing Tom by the wrist. His eyes widened in surprise. "Wha - "

"Just follow me," Loretta insisted, pulling him out of the lounge. A few moments later she was outside her dorm room, and after pushing the door open she was relieved to find it empty. Her roommate Indira was probably out for extra tutorials or something.

"What's going on?" Tom trembled as Loretta locked the door behind her.

"Look, Tom. You're a good guy, I can tell that much - but the way you are right now? You're going to end up scaring Amie and yourself, and that's always a relationship killer," she said bluntly. "A big strong guy like you needs to be confident."

"I... I am confident."

"You don't sound like it." Frowning slightly, Loretta folded her arms. "You said it yourself, you've never dated other girls before. How are you going to confess to Amie if you find it difficult to carry a conversation with another girl?"

Tom looked like he was about to run away, burst into tears, or both. Maybe she'd been a little too direct. Gently, Loretta leaned in and stroked the side of his cheek. "Don't worry, that's what I'm trying to help you out with. If you can last the next hour with me I know you'll be ready for anything."

"Hour?"

"Do you have a big dick?"

"W-w-w-wha?"

"Relax, I just want to see it. You'll be showing off to Amie, so you need to get some practice in." She glance at Tom, who looked like the floor below him was going to swallow him up and drop him in the Earth's deepest bowels.

"Trust me," she whispered.

Has Loretta taken it too far?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)