More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Twistinger Twistinger

Has Loretta taken it too far?

Luckily for her, no.

Tom looked at Loretta the way that a preschooler looks at his teacher when in trouble. Tempted as she was, Loretta resisted the urge to help him pull his pants down. Eventually, with a brief air of resignation, Tom moved his hands to his zipper. In short order he pulled his pants down his legs, a deep blush on his face. Even through his plain boxer shorts Loretta could see the contours of his rod.

By the time Tom managed to tug down his underwear Loretta was licking her lips at the sight of his five-and-a-half inch member, which had begun to slowly swell.

"Good size," she grinned. "You're going to make Amie very happy with that - if you knew how."

"H-h-how - "

"That's what I'm gonna show you." Placing a hand on Tom's shoulder, Loretta felt him tremble as she cupped his balls with her other hand, gliding her palm up his hardening length. "You ever jack off before?"

"Once or twice... last month," mumbled Tom. Dear God, this was going to be too easy.

"Wonderful. You can save the rest for Amie." Quick as a flash Loretta got on her knees, gracing the midsection of Tom's rod with a kiss. He yelped like a girl. "Relax, Amie's going to do this for you at some point, so you need to be prepared for it."

"I-I-I-I don't think Amie knows how to... do that," he wheezed.

"I guess not. Still, you can give her some pointers if she ever decides to try."

No longer patient to wait, Loretta downed his dick in one move, tasting his pre-cum. A strangled cry wrestled from Tom's throat, torn between the sensations flooding his lower body and trying not to explode - vocally or otherwise. Aimlessly his arms flailed, until he managed a foothold on the wall with one hand, the other cradling the back of Loretta's head.

"You learn fast," Loretta groaned, or at least tried to while going up and down on a mouthful of stud sausage.

"Ah-aah!"

Tom whimpered, and the next instant Loretta found her mouth filling with his cream. Three big gulps later she gave up and let him paint a few lines across her nose and forehead, battling an eyelid while she kissed his tip.

"Shit," Tom finally breathed, beholding the sight of a girl smirking on his dick and strands of semen decorating her face. "...Are girls meant to swallow that?"

"If they're good," grinned Loretta.

So good so far...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)