More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bobrt Bobrt

Where does the seduction lead next?

To a discovery or two.

"Lovely name. It sounds familiar, but I can't place it," Loretta said.

"She's gorgeous. I just haven't made the move," Tom said in reply. "Today's the day though."

"Good for you. Are you ready?"

He nods nervously.

"You need to relax a little," Loretta replied, rubbing his arms gently. "Big strong guy like you should be confident."

"I... I am."

"You don't sound like it. Do you... do you have a big dick?"

Tom seemed shocked at Loretta's direct question, not sure what to say.

"Here, come with me for a second."

Tom was lead over to a nearby alley and Loretta takes a quick look around. She reaches for his pants, causing him to move his hands instinctively.

"Relax," Loretta explained, "I just want to see it. You can save it for Amie. Trust me."

Tom nervously nodded as she unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out of his boxer shorts. He had never been touched there by a lady, even in a quick, glancing way like that.

His dick popped out and Loretta looked it over with a gleam in her eye. She smiled softly.

"Nothing to be ashamed of," Loretta said. "Good size. You can put it away now."

As he put his dick back in his pants Loretta remembered. "That's right, she's my friend's roommate. I'll take you there."

The trip was uneventful as Tom didn't know what to say to Loretta at this point. They approached the door and Loretta opened it with a spare key given to her for emergencies.

What the pair saw would surprise the hell out of them.

Go to 'Interrupted...for the Better?'

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)