More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what happens?

Semen Demon

There was a flash, and the teenage boy was gone. Instead there was demon.

He was naked with a huge erect cock, studded with bumps.

"What? Who are you?" said a very frightened Cordelia.

"I am Nudius Libidis," said the demon in a husky growl. "Suck my erection, lowly mortal!"

Cordelia looked at the giant penis. "I...will...Hel...mph!" Before she could finish yelling for help, the demon put a hand behind her head and her down onto his cock.

Cordelia's mouth filled with the huge cock. She had no room even to maneuver her tongue. The demon her head back and forth with his hands. She could barely breath as the penis went all the way to her throat at times.

After what seemed like an eternity, the demon let loose a torrent of semen that flooded down Cordelia's throat. She orgasmed, much to her surprise and humiliation and kept gulping down load after load of semen. When the demon was almost finished, he slowly pulled out, shooting his last load into Cordelia's mouth, so she could fully taste the salty and sweet and hot semen. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she swallowed the semen, and she fell back on her butt.

Cordelia came to. She did not remember much other than sucking off the demon. She found herself alone in the bathroom, her pussy and panties still wet and sticky. Someone was pounding on the door. "Hurry up!" the person shouted.

Cordelia stood up, fixed her hair in the mirror then unlocked the door. She saw a line of angry people waiting to use the bathroom. She left the party and hurried home. All she could think about was the demon and how much she loved his semen despite being forcefully mouth and humiliated.

She got home, showered, and climbed in bed. Later that night, the demon visited her in a dream.

"Cordelia Chase," he said with a smirk, "You are now a semenpire. You will crave semen like a vampire craves blood. Whereas a vampire cannot stand sunlight, you will not be able to stand to cover your nakedness. Your skin is immune to sunburn and frostbite, though the cold will still make your nipples erect." The demon sniggered. "Don't worry, the effects won't take full effect for 24 hours, but then you will be human in all aspects except for your craving of semen and the fact that anything that covers your body will burn like like the magma of hell. Best of luck! Oh, and to make it easy, no man may refuse your request to drink his seed!" The demon burst out in laughter.

Cordelia awoke in a cold sweat. She looked at her clock. It was 3 am Sunday morning. "This can't be real, can it?" She asked herself in a frightened whisper.

Is it real?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)