More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by anonenffan anonenffan

What happens next?

Searching the Con

The MEKA lurched forward slowly, as Lynn left the corner of the convention center, heading back towards the main hall. Her mech was the only thing that was between her an exposure, but there was nothing tangible on her body. She felt very in her current state. With her hands at the controls, her bare arms were out, giving a quick hint that something was amiss with D.Va's costume.

The only real positive fact Lynn had was that the inside of the MEKA was comfortable, if a bit cramp. Joy preferred the term cozy, but Lynn knew that meant there wouldn't be much room. Still, there was a nice seat cushion that was cut to fit the inside of the MEKA, and it was made of memory foam. It felt nice against her skin, and might have been really enjoyable were she not so worried about being recognized.

Ahead of her was a busy part of the convention center, with lots of booths and stands selling various merchandise. It was also very populated, as various cosplayers and convention goers wandered around. Some of them turned around and noticed the MEKA, and some even pointed at it.

"Wow! Check out that robot!" said one person.

"Wait is that really moving?"

"Dude, that thing could take the contest on it's own!"

Lynn bit her lip. She wished she had thought to peel the sticker with her tag off of the side of the MEKA. Luckily for her, the comments seemed to be about the robot and not its nude pilot. Still, she tried to stay as low as she could, knowing she was very visible. Her bare breasts were plainly obvious if anyone looked through the green tinted glass.

Again she compulsively squeezed her legs together tightly. Even though it did absolutely nothing to make her more covered, she still felt like it was something she should do.

"I got a great picture of it from this angle!"

"That thing is so cool! Hey get another one!"

They were taking pictures. That made Lynn more nervous. Flash photography protected her before, all she could do was hope that it would work again.

"Keep it together..." Lynn said to herself, still slowly driving the MEKA forward. Her heart was racing as she thought about what would happen if they knew there was a naked D.Va inside that mech. There'd probably be a ton of more photos, and her reputation would fall apart like her cosplay did.

Her heart was racing and her whole body felt a bit warmer for it. She could almost feel her nipples stiffening as well, leaving little indents in the cushion. A worrying thought crossed her mind that caused her to squeeze her thighs together again. Was she getting excited by this? She shook her head. There was no way she was. She got a little charge out of showing off in her costume, sure, but this was different. This was far riskier.

Lynn glanced around at what was in front of her as more people took pictures of her MEKA. She knew she shouldn't stay here long. The longer she stayed, the higher the chance of being discovered.

Where will Lynn go? Can she keep calm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)