More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by anonenffan anonenffan

What's Lynn's next plan?

Lynn's not about to give up on the contest.

Lynn looked at the MEKA, the only part of her cosplay that was still in good shape. However, the big robot was far from being proper cover. It blocked the view of her from a few angles, but anyone looking directly at the cockpit would be able to see her.

She then looked at the remains of her cosplay. Not one piece of it was wearable, and she couldn't even have it in the cockpit with her. All of that work for the contest, and she couldn't even dare to go onstage.

"Grr..." she narrowed her eyebrows, trying to show some form of anger through her blush. Her cosplay may have completely come apart and left her nude, but she was not about to give up! There had to be a way to make something usable out of the pile of costume she had, but she was going to have to find Joy, and probably reach the cosplay repair room.

Lynn looked over the MEKA, and noted there were panels on both sides. One contained the battery and a lot of the electronics, the other was an empty compartment.

With a nervous, yet determined look around, she reached down and picked up the remains of her cosplay, underwear and all, and carried it to that panel. It popped open with a simple tug, and she put her whole costume inside before shutting it, sealing her clothes inside.

Her heart hammered, thinking about how she was entirely naked. The MEKA was far from stealthy, but it was the only way she could even pretend she was covered. She took one more look around, and quickly climbed inside the robot, feeling the cushion press against her sensitive parts, previously covered by thin underwear. She hit the button to close the hatch, sealing the nude girl inside.

"Okay... time to move." Lynn bit her lip, gripping the controls of her MEKA. She pressed her chest as low as she could against the seat cushion, but it made her bare back visible. Better that be on show than her breasts, but there wasn't much she could do. Even though her lower half was well hidden, she instinctively pressed her legs together, feeling very aware of her total nudity.

She had to stay in the MEKA at all costs.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)