More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by anonenffan anonenffan

Where will Lynn go? Can she keep calm?

Those feelings are bubbling more.

Lynn tried to push the idea of being aroused by her situation out of her mind, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. She was dangerously close to being discovered and all she could think about was a warm feeling between her legs. Her womanhood was pleasantly abuzz, and although the cushion was comfortable, it would have appreciated a wandering hand.

No! Lynn couldn't do that! Not here! There wasn't time! She had to find a way to get her cosplay fixed, and there was no telling where Joy was. Terri seemed to be absent too, at least from what Lynn could see. She would have been of no help in fixing her cosplay, but she could have at least had a clue where Joy went, or at least grab something from a t-shirt vendor for her.

The MEKA continued to move forward, and in her aroused state, Lynn's senses seemed to be heightened. There were subtle vibrations to the way the MEKA moved, and she could feel them against everything that was in contact with her seat cushion. Lynn tried to raise her hips a little so her delicate lips wouldn't be in contact with the seat, but there wasn't much room for her to maneuver. Eventually her legs slipped and her hips came right back down onto the cushion, pushing firmly against her.

"Mmm!" Lynn winced, feeling her blush get hotter, looking around and saw her robot was drawing stares. Her friends weren't here. She had to move somewhere, ANYWHERE before her secret was discovered. Bunny Hapa having costume trouble was bad. Being naked inside her mech was worse. Being naked AND aroused was about as bad as it could be.

Well... It was at least a little fun.

Lynn shook her head. "Focusssss!" she said to herself, trying to ignore her needs. At this rate, her urges were only going to get more distracting and cause some trouble. Finding a more secluded spot might be a good idea. However, she also really needed to find her friends, wherever they may be.

More camera's lit up the sides of her MEKA, further reminding her that she had to move.

Does Lynn look for somewhere private or keep looking for her friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)