More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Scylla Ramshorn (Motherland: Fort Salem)

Scylla is one of the main characters in Motherland: Fort Salem. She is portrayed by Amalia Holm.

She is a playful yet dark and mischievous recruit who is not what she appears to be.

History :

Scylla is shy and doesn't talk about her personal life easily. She says she's been burned before. According to a rumor, Scylla's parents were "draft dodgers" and were killed by the army although she tells Raelle privately that this is actually true and that's why her family moved around so much to keep ahead. Scylla joined the military to keep one step ahead of those who killed her parents; this is presumably when she joined The Spree as part of her plan.

Physical Appearance :

Scylla has short, dark brown hair and is of medium stature. She has bright blue eyes.

Powers and Abilities :

  • Witch Physiology: As a witch, Scylla is capable of affecting change by generating different sound frequencies with her voice. She specializes in Necro at Fort Salem.
  • Levitation: By using Salva, Scylla can levitate several feet off the ground, as she did with Raelle in the forest.
  • Pyro-Shapeshifting: By holding up a lighter to her chin, she can burn away her face and regrow another person's face and body beneath.
  • Coin Trap: A coin placed outside of her apartment fell over as Raelle walks by, seeming to alert her as Raelle approached.
  • Life/ Conversion ( Cap Generation): When in the cemetery with Raelle, she sprouts a cap mushroom from a bird's corpse.
  • Mental Manipulation: After whispering the words "I'm filled with unberable sadness" into Porter's ear, he throws himself off the rooftop of her apartment. She used this on a wider scale with a Spree ballon to cause mass suicide.
  • Heat Generation: In an attempt to spoil Porter's corpse before the Necro class could open a current and disclose his true killer, Scylla stares at the thermometer and mutters intensely to herself, causing the room to heat up and the mercury in the thermometer to rise.
  • Current: The combination of the collective energies of Belthane and precise seed sounds allows for the opening of a current. The activation of the current seems to require a bird, which crawls down the corpse's throat before allowing them to communicate.

Quotes :

Live a little! - Scylla to Raelle in Say the Words.

Where is Scylla when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)