More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Sculpture Model

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you. You're not exactly what I asked for, but you'll have to do!" A woman grabbed Lauren's arm and ushered her into a classroom.

"Everyone, our model has arrived!" The woman announced to the class.

Everyone looked as Lauren tried to hide her shame with her hands. Their jaws dropped as they recognized the hottest girl in school standing completely naked before them. The teacher pushed her onto a platform where she would be expected to pose. Lauren blushed as she had to step up, exposing her bare backside to everyone.

"A bit thicker in the back than I thought." Lauren heard someone whisper.

"Okay, you may uncover yourself and strike your first pose." The teacher instructed.

Lauren blushed even redder, and shifted her leg to cover her mound as she brought her hand to cup her breast.

"Her tummy is a bit chubby, isn't it?"

"Why is she doing this? Is she an exhibitionist?"

"Serves the slut right. Now we can see all her secrets."

Lauren heard the comments, but closed her eyes to tune them out. Until the teacher approached her.

"Arms down, young lady. They are here to study the womanly form." The woman scolded.

All the students were anticipating this, and started wide eyed as they were about to see Lauren's famous boobs based for them to see. The teacher grabbed Laurens arms and pulled them down, exposing her modest mounds. Silence fell over the room as everyone was shocked at the revelation.

"Womanly form, huh? She looks like a rugrat that had too much to eat!" A female voice shouted from the back of the room.

Everyone began laughing at Lauren, her physique now a laughingstock. From her flat chest, to her chubby tummy, and big behind, they all knew, and they were laughing at her. Tears welled up in her eyes, but the teacher regained control.

"Okay, if you think you can do better, then sculpt the woman you wish she was." Three teacher instructed.

The students murmured, but complied. Lauren stared as each student shaved away at the clay block before them. She saw them take attractive shapes and curves before carving the detail. Nothing like how she really looked. As her mind began to dwell on this, her dream shifted to make her focus on this fact even more

How does her dream change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)