More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Scarlett Johansson Punished

The water cascaded down Scarlett Johansson's nude body, her long blonde hair sticking to her skin as she stood under the shower-head. But she wasn't alone, her husband and owner, Colin Jost, was behind her, his strong hands gripping her hips as he thrusted into her from behind.

"Ah, fuck!"

Scarlett moaned as Colin pounded into her, the sound of flesh slapping together, echoing through the bathroom. But this wasn't a loving, passionate pounding she was receiving. No, Colin was angry.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, you cheating bitch?"

Colin growled into her ear, his breath hot against her neck.

"I guess those sacred vows we took mean nothing to an adulterous whore like you!"

Scarlett's stomach twisted with both pleasure and shame as Colin's words hit her. Him accusing her of adultery were true as she hooked up with her ex husband, Ryan Reynolds at a party last Saturday while Colin was filming an episode of 'Saturday Night Live'. But he wasn't angry with her for fucking another guy or even that it was Ryan Reynolds. In this world true monogamy and relationship exclusivity don't exist, meaning that all relationships and marriages are open. No, he was angry that she didn't tell him either before or after since in this world it's expected that couples inform the other about their affairs, especially when it comes to marriage which despite it being open, is still seen as a sacred union built on trust. And Colin was angry that his wife broke that trust.

Colin's grip on her hips tightened as he began to move faster, his thrusts becoming more aggressive.

"Tell me, Scarlett, who do you belong to?"

He demanded.

"You, Colin."

She gasped out, her body trembling as she tried to keep up with his ferocity.

"I belong to you!"

"Say it again."

Colin commanded, still not satisfied.

"But this time, mean it."

"I belong to you, Colin, my husband and master."

Scarlett moaned, her back arching as she felt her orgasm building.

Colin let out a low, guttural groan but to Scarlett's surprise, she couldn't feel his cum filling up her insides. He spun her around so she could face him. He was angry, his eyes heavy with disappointment and betrayal. Not only that but he was holding back the urge to cum which caused his blue balls to grow to the size of grape fruits.

"I'm sorry, Colin."

Scarlett whimpered as she began to slowly stroke his cock, the water still raining down on them.

"It was an accident, I swear. Please, honey, don't do this to yourself. Release your rage inside me."

She whispered seductively.

But Colin wasn't buying it.

SLAP

"How many men?"

SLAP ****

"HOW MANY MEN HAVE USED YOU WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE?!"

"Just Ryan."

SLAP

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!"

"JUST RYAN, I SWEAR!"

She sobbed.

"Please honey, I just want to make you feel good. Please feed me!"

SLAP

"You've been a bad girl, Scarlett."

He sneered, his hand tight in her hair.

"And bad girls don't deserve cum in their bellies."

Tears spilled down Scarlett's cheeks as Colin stood over her, his cock engorged and throbbing.

"Please, Colin, I'll do anything."

She begged.

Colin opened the sliding door and dragged Scarlett out of the shower.

"Kneel."

He ordered, and Scarlett immediately complied, her knees sinking onto the cold bathroom titles. She knew what came next, and she hated herself for loving it.

"Stroke me."

He ordered and Scarlett did. But she wasn't aiming his cock at her face, she was aiming it towards the floor.

Scarlett was a master stroker so Colin came in less than 30 seconds. He jerked his head back and for the next five minutes, thick globs of white man milk gushed out of his dick and onto the floor.

"Lick it up."

He commanded, tugging on her hair to guide her to the floor.

"See? Nice and filthy, just like you."

Scarlett did as she was told, her tongue eagerly licking up the pearly mess on the floor. She could feel Colin's eyes boring into her as she cleaned up her tainted breakfast, her body shaking with both arousal and humiliation.

"Have you learned your lesson, Scarlett?"

Colin asked, his voice more calm.

"Yes"

"From now on will you be a good girl who respects the sanctity of marriage?"

"Yes."

Scarlett whispered, her head still lowered in shame.

"Good."

He helped her up, she noticed that any remaining trace of anger was now gone from his face.

"Do you still love me, baby?"

Scarlett asked.

With a grin, Colin buried his face in her breasts, motorboating and showering them with kisses. It was the ultimate sign of male affection in this world, and Scarlett's heart swelled at the display.

"Of course I still love you, my little sex toy!"

He reassured her, giving her a kiss on the forehead since there were still traces of cum on her lips.

"Now hurry up and finish showering. We have a busy day ahead."

What Do They Do Next? (Your Turn)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)