More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Sally, Hilda's loyal (and loving) servant

Sally was squatting behind a wooden crate filled with wine bottles, waiting for her moment to strike.

The tavern's basement was dank and dimly lit, but in the flickering of the torchlight, she had finally spotted her prey: a glowing, gelatinous green slime.

Sally was 28 years old and a stereotypical nerd: scrawny, weak, and wearing thick glasses. She was equipped with what could only generously be described as an adorable Halloween costume resembling a knight's outfit.

The tiny terror wore a pot on her head and a thick leather apron over her flimsy robe. In her hand she held a wooden table leg she was using as a club.

Times were , and she had to work outside her comfort zone if she and Lady Hilda, Sally’s employer and life-long crush, were going to make ends meet.

She had taken a quest from the local adventurers guild to earn some quick cash: “Drive the monsters out of the Wild Wench Tavern.”

Technically, Hilda had taken the job, but the brave and mighty knight had come down with a nasty cold before she could actually do the work, and so Sally had heroically stepped up to fill in for her (it was either that, or lose the job – and its payoff – to some other eager adventurer).

This whole mess had started a few days ago.

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)