More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

What happened?

An adventure gone wrong

The two had traveled to the far and distant lands of the Dark Elves, ostensibly to deliver a gift from Queen Belinda to the rulers of the Drow city of L’Ohnga Hassnahme.

Really it was so Hilda could buy lots of exotic dark elf lingerie and romance novels in bulk from the local bazaars.

Sally, for her part, had dutifully pretended not to notice Hilda creeping back into their shared room every night with another half-dozen shopping bags.

But the real problem hadn't started until they tried to leave.

Hilda had bought so much stuff, there wasn’t enough room to take everything with them… unless the two women were willing to give up their berths on the boat back home.

Hilda, being Hilda, had instantly agreed, before poor Sally could object and point out they were broke and couldn't afford another pair of tickets.

Hilda was too proud to ask the local rulers for help, so instead, she declared they would take “the scenic route” back home, and would travel back to stately Brandt Keep on foot.

Of course, without any money, the two couldn’t afford lodging, forcing them to camp outside in the cold, wet, forest.

Now, Hilda was recuperating in a warm bed at the inn (Sally had offered her overcoat as a down payment to the innkeeper, and had promised to pay to the rest back with the money from this job) and Sally was doing her darndest to get them both back home.

How will Sally solve their problem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)