More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ten-tackle ten-tackle

Whose role do you take on?

Sabishi Yuri, the loneliest lesbian in the East Blue

Ever since you had heard of it, you had always wanted to live on Amazon Lily. It took you well after your puberty to realize why of all her father's story from being stationed on the Grand Line this one was her favorite. It was hard for you to remember any of the other stories. You father had always been sickly. When your mother had still been alive, she had said, that it had only started after a certain assignment. Before your little brother or you dared ask her about it, she was killed by bandits, when you were 10. Your father avoided the question. All in all he avoided talking about what he had done with the marines. You guessed, that he deserted, because he told you never to tell government employees about him.

Then one day, when you were 15, he was coughing even more blood than usually through his white lips and told you what your brother would inherit: A Devil Fruit. He had no idea what it did. In addition to this he also left some money. No fortune but enough to last them half a year, if there were no unforeseen crises. He refused to say, where he got any of it from and passed away.

That was not quite the start of your loneliness. You still had your brother and all you had left of your father. Granted he had instructed you early to burn most of it, because he believed his condition to be infectious.

Than the harvest on your home island was lost, two years in a row. You considered joining the marines to share your rations with your brother and one of your father's advice came to your mind: “I won't judge you, if you join the marines or something like that. Many of the people working for the government do important work. But please keep two things in mind: No matter how good and important work you'll do for the government, it will never care about you. Your comrades might, but to the kings and admirals you'll only ever be a number. Second remember that on the orders of the government I've done things I've done things I'll never be able to confess to you.” You decided to be honest about why you wanted to sign up to the officer and he was very understanding. On the island you had a reputation as a great fighter and after verifying it in a sparring match, that he lost, the local captain offered to hire you as a trainer for the new recruits. So you filed your paperwork and the two of you waited for the marine HQ confirm it.

Two days later the captain came running to your home. He had received a call from the Marine HQ instructing him to evacuate the entire island and sink every other boat. A battleship commanded by a commodore was sent to arrest you. The captain had had told them, that your father was long dead, but they had not cared. So your brother and you jumped into a row boat. You assumed they were after the Devil Fruit and told the captain. He mentioned, that they likely didn't know about your brother so he said, he'd tell the commodore, that you ate it, hopped on a boat alone and drowned, when you noticed the evacuation.

Your brother and you were stuck on the boat for days and the only food you had on you was the Devil Fruit. You gave it to him and never found out what it did. When you made landfall you stole some food and tried to contact the captain to thank him, only to learn he 'died fighting a dangerous terrorist'.

You quickly discovered that the only work one could do, when their only talent was reading an enemies movements and learning martial arts, and they didn't dare using their whole name, was bounty hunting. It was not a good solution. Your brother had none of your fighting skills, so he could only earn money by teaming up with street musicians and dancing to their music. He once told you, that his Devil Fruit helped with that, but you were never there to see it. The bounty hunting was even less reliable income. Though you made lots of money at a time, when you did bring one in it could take multiple months. Than there was the problem, that you were nowhere as good as you should be: While in terms of skill you might well be the best fighter in the entire East Blue, you were definitely the physically weakest. Back home the people in town had always laughed how somebody could throw so many punches and still have arms this thin. You had never liked training your strength or endurance and over two years of malnutrition didn't help. The first time you didn't have a blade. Your punches to his gut did nothing and his throat was out of reach, so you went for his groin, until he turned himself in. Your second job went better, since you now had a knife and had actually eaten before the fight. And when after successfully turning your third bounty in and things were looking up, your brother was gone. You had been gone for three months. Apparently in this time he had become friends with a pirate crew and he had left with them. You were not angry. Since your first bounty had taken you 71 days, you had told your brother, that if you were gone for more than 90 days, he should assume you were dead. You had thought coming to late would mean you'd have to find him in another city.

And now you were alone.

[To be clear: I don't intend for the story get worse than the name of the protagonist (I'm not good with names). The protagonist and her (still unnamed) brother will be the only OCs. Although the protagonist will (try to) fuck anything with internal sexual organs, the only serious/longterm relationships will be with crew members. While I will try to update this story regularly I also have like 10 unfinished stories on other sites and two branches on other strories on this one]

(Editor’s Note: Ok, so I was a bit hesitant on this one. Y’all know lesbians do nothing for me, and aside from that I’m a little gun shy where fanfic is concerned. BUT ten-tackle has been around forever and is a decent writer so we’re giving this a shot. It ain’t half bad, and from me regarding lesbian fanfic that’s pretty high praise. Enjoy. ~W)

Who do you come to the Affection Multiplier?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)