More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by buddybuddy buddybuddy

What's next?

Room

"This is nice" Scott glanced over at his wife, red hair shining in the sunlight, blowing in the open convertible. "Real nice".

"I know. It's great to have a break from saving the world" Jean was looking at the Rocky Mountains soared over Denver’s horizon "and just appreciate it".

This trip out to Colorado was a throwback. A new mutant was detected in the city and Jean and Scott were sent out by Professor X to bring them to the school. Normally this would be a weekend mission, get into town, locate the potential student, talk to the parents and get them back to the Xavier Institute. On this particular mission, Professor X gave Jean and Scott a full week with both weekends to pick up this potential student. Enough time to sign up the student and enjoy themselves in their free time. A not so subtle thank you from the professor to the leading X-men for their most recent confrontation with Mr. Sinister.

Jean and Scott had taken Saturday and Sunday to themselves, enjoying each other's company in the cabin they rented outside of town. Jean was still sore. She glanced back over to her husband. Scott was wearing a short-sleeved button-up shirt that showed off his muscular forearms and clung tightly to his shoulder and around his chest. His shorts rode up to his legs as he was sitting in the driver seat, giving Jean a peek at his muscular thighs.

Jean thought of herself as a very high-minded woman. She was a teacher of youth and a heroine that has saved the world a hundred times over. Through all her adventures she has learned that she should judge people by their character, not their physical appearances. She loved Scott for his intellect, his passion for mutant rights, and his loving heart. But damn if she didn't love his body. Especially when it was on top of her like it was for most of the previous few days. Her eyes focused on his crotch, making out the outline of his cock and balls in his shorts. She bit her bottom lip.

Jean herself was dressed in a stylish one-piece jumper. It held tight around her torso leaving no mystery of how blessed she (and by extension Scott) were in the chest. The cut showed a classy amount of cleavage, the amount that said I know that I'm a bombshell but I won't rub it in your face. The jumper held loose and high around her legs, showing off a healthy amount of calf. Around the waist was a thin, golden chain with a small bird in the center.

Were these outfits appropriate for recruiting a young person to join a school on the other side of the country? Not really but they were on vacation, and it's not like they were inappropriate outfits. Even Jean and Scott could skirt the rules now and then.

The July sun beat down on them as they drove to the home of their most recent potential student. A light veneer of sweat was building on the two of them, their bodies used to the climate of the north-east. Sweat made Scott's shirt cling to his body and pooled in Jean's cleavage.

OK fine these were inappropriate outfits. But they were almost there anyway.

Scott pulled into the cul de sac that should house their young mutant of interest. Medium-sized, classically modern American suburban houses lined the street.

"It's a nice neighborhood" Jean commented. They must not know that there was a mutant on their street. That knowledge tended to lead to graffiti and property damage.

As Scott pulled up into the driveway of the house at the end of the cul de sac, Jean levitated her side bag from the bag seat. She took a quick glance inside to make sure everything was in there. An assortment of school pamphlets and infographics for the parents and child, and the scouting report on the mutant child's abilities, though this report was troublesome.

"Is there really nothing in there?" Scott turned the engine off.

"Not much I'm afraid. Only that we don't know what their power is but they are an exceptionally strong mutant. Perhaps omega-level"

"Great. I love walking into a house with a powerful mutant that we don't know anything about.” Scott rubbed some sweat off of his forehead. “How is it 'possible' omega level? Cerebro doesn't know?"

"I don't know Scott. Cerebro is still a runner at less than full capacity" The X-men's most recent fight against Mr. Sinister has led to damage Cerebro, leading to half readings and vague sketches of mutants. "We'll just have to figure it out love" Jean leaned over to give Scott a quick peck on the cheek "I believe we have some experience in stressful situations”. A quick mental scan of the house only showed one person inside, on the first floor. A young person.

"We might be able to have some alone time with our potential student Scott. They're the only one home"

"Yeah, I figured." Jean raised an eyebrow. "No car in the driveway when we came in. Only one light on in the house" Scott gave his wife a smile. "Sometimes you only need your regular 5 senses' ' Jean folded her arms under her breasts and gave an exaggerated harumph, before returning her husband's smile.

They walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Jean pressed down some of the folders in her jumper as they waited for someone to come to the door. They didn't have to wait long.

"Hello. I'm Jean Grey and this-'' Jean's voice got in her throat for a moment as she looked at the person who answered the door "-and this is Scott Summer. We are representatives of Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. Do you mind if we speak with you for a moment?"

Standing in front of Scott and Jean was one of the most beautiful young women either of them had seen, and they both knew some beautiful young women. Jean had to tilt her head up to look into her eyes. She was easily as tall as Scott at 6'3, perhaps an inch taller. Her form was the perfect mix of the feminine and masculine. Her skin, a light bronze, looked smooth and soft to the touch, but with clear muscles underneath. She had broad boulder shoulders she had decided to show off with pride in the light summer dress she was wearing. The dress stopped just above the knee, giving the married couple a peek at her thick legs. The V cut of the dress was so deep that it showed there was no bra holding her easily E-cup breasts up. She's naturally perky, Jean thought. And her face, Jean had to take a deep breath looking at her face. She had a defined jawline and high cheekbones yet still had enough youthful fat to have pouty lips and pinchable cheeks. Her eyes were a deep green. Her hair was cut into a perfect reverse bob with bangs, that perfectly framed her beautiful face.

Should I get a haircut like that? Jean though. She makes it look so good.

The women seemed surprised to see them. Her eyes moved from Scott to Jean back to Scott. Jean noticed something in her eyes. Like she was trying to decide on something. Her lips parted slightly and she let out a deep exhale.

Odd

She suddenly seemed to make up her mind. "Sure thing. Come on in." She smiled at them as she opened the door and stepped aside. Her side profile showed off her breasts and her dress hung over her ass. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Umm..water if you have any." Scott spat out. Jean did a quick scan of Scott's mind to see if he was as stunned as she was at their host. He was.

The girl, the woman, Jean mentally corrected herself, turned to walk into the kitchen. Her dress was backless. Jean jumped at the chance to see even more skin of this amazon. No tan lines could be seen but there was plenty of muscle. It was a feast for the eyes. You would need a lot of muscle to hold up those breasts. Jean licked her lips. The woman's ass was large and looked as firm as any other muscle on her body. Jean imagined it would feel nice in her hands.

Jean caught herself into that thought.

This is to be a student Jean, not a one-night stand. And you are not even attracted to women. Perhaps this was her mutant power. Jean didn't feel any psychic probing of her or Scott's mind. Perhaps it's pheromones or chemicals. Or maybe she was just a natural bombshell. And Jean had spent much of the previous 48 hours breaking in a bedroom ( and bathroom and kitchen and living room) with Scott in a cabin. Perhaps her excitement was holding over into this meeting. Jean was about to do a quick scan of this woman's mind when she returned with three water bottles and hit Jean with her million dollar smile.

"Here you go Jean'' she handed her a bottle, her hand just grazing Jeans "And you Scott"

"Thank you miss" Scott quickly opened the bottle and started to drink. Jean was slightly stunned by the smile and skin contact. Wow oh wow. Jean followed her husband's lead and took a big gulp of water.

"Oh I didn't tell you my name.” Nicole raised her hand to chest in mock embarrassment. “I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you" She stretched out her hand. Scott quickly reached out to shake hands.

"A pleasure to meet you Nicole" Nicole let go of Scott's hand and turned to Jean

"Nice to meet you Nicole" Jean shook her hand.

Her skin is as soft as it looked.

"Well, take a seat. You’re here to tell me about your-” Nicole eyed both of them from head to toe and back again “-school was it?" Nicole lead them into the living where the TV was on. A bag of chips and 2L of coke zero were on the coffee table. "Excuse the mess" Nicole shot them both a smile. "The parents are out of town for the week and I was just watching some Netflix before the Broncos game." She picked up the chips and coke and placed them on the floor next to the love seat at the end of the coffee table then sat in it. Jean and Scott took the sofa.

"No need to apologize. We popped in on you." Scott started, "But you mentioned your parents are not in town for the week. Perhaps we could but them on the phone or-"

"It's fine. I'm seventeen Scott. I can make my own decisions." Jean and Scott both accepted this. Nicole sat with legs crossed, her dress riding up and showing even more leg. "What were you here to talk about?"

"Well Nicole '' Jean started on her monologue she had performed a hundred times before "you might have noticed some weird things happening around you lately. Strange things. Things that might seem very scary. Thing you can't explain." Jean paused for effect. "Nicole, you are a mutant. You know what that means right?"

"Oh I figured as much. It was either that or I was an alien or something." Nicole let out a light giggle. “My parents are great but not great enough to raise an alien”.

Oh that voice.

"Yeah I notice I had powers starting about last year, around my 17th birthday, last year"

That's a little late Scott thought to Jean, Usual mutant powers start around the same time as puberty. Maybe her she had her powers but didn’t notice them?

"Well," Jean started again. She was getting thrown off. Usually the news of being a mutant was a bombshell for young people. It meant a life of descrimination and hardship. It was no secret that mutants had a hard life. Nicole's confidence (and beauty) shook her. "we are from the premier school for young mutants in the country" Jean reached into her side bag and pulled out a bundle of pamphlets, placing them on the coffee table. "We provide a safe space for young mutants to grow and be theselves, without fear of bigotry or discrimination."

Scott joined in. "At Xavior's you will be taught by leading instructors in the traditions curriculum of sciences, arts and social studies while also being taught how to control and channel your power". Nicole's interest seemed to raised at that last point.

"You can teach me how to use my power. Do you even know what my power is?"

"Well, we would run preliminary tests with your power, see what its properties are, what your limits are, and then create a personalized training plan with our instructors. We will make sure that you have complete control of-"

"I have control of my power." Nicole cut in again. Shoot Jean thought I should speak quicker so as not to upset Nicole.

"I just want to-" Nicole milled her hand trying to find the words. Her breasts shook, much to Scott’s and Jean's enjoyment. "-increase the limits of my power. To increase its range ya know."

Jean nodded her head. "We find that the power limit naturally increases as they train with us. It's just like muscle training." Nicole nodded her head with, eyes really looking at Jean.

Got her. Jean felt the satisfaction of possible recruiting another student.

Scott took another big gulp, finishing his bottle of water before asking "What is your power exactly Nicole. We have had powers of all kinds at Xavior's. We could give you some tips right now if its familiar enough.”

"Well," Nicole started, scratching the back of her neck "do guys know the show One Piece?"

"I'm not familiar"

"I heard some students talking about it before class. It's about pirates, right?" Jean replied.

"Yes!" Nicole pointed at Jean and clapped. Jean felt a swell of pride at make Nicole smile. "Well there's a character in the show with a power called ‘Room’. Once he turns on his power he can control everything within a space around him. He can cut people up but they don't die, lift up super heavy things he couldn't otherwise. He can make people switch bodies" Nicole explained with excitement "It's the closest comparison I can make."

"So that's what you do Nicole. You turn on your "room" and can control thing inside of it?"

"Well I'm more powerful than him because my room is always on."

oh Jean though. She should be more worried than she was.

"See this." Nicole stood up and walked over to the edge of the couch Scott and Jean were on. She, with one hand, lifted the couch with Scott and Jean on it with seemingly little effort. Jean on the far side of the couch slid down till she pushed Scott against the arm of the couch. She fell down into his lap, her hands bracing her. Jean was face to face with Nicole and noticed Nicole staring right down her top. Jean used her biceps to squeeze her tits together for Nicole’s enjoyment.

"Neat isn't it'?' Nicole put the couch back down.

“Very” Jean exhaled, climbing off of Scott.

"I can also change the way things look, their properties." Nicole walked over to the mantle above the TV taking down a picture. She handed it over to Scott to look at. Their hands briefly touched. "This was me before I made changes to myself" In the picture was an ordinary teenage girl with a slight overbite, skin with acne scarring and her hair done up in a ponytail. She was on one knee holding a soccer ball. It was certainly not the amazon bombshell standing currently in front of them. "Doesn't hurt a bit to make the changes to. Though too many physical changes really tires me out, gives me headaches if I do too much."

"Nicole, that was very dangerous. Using your power's unsupervised to make permanent change to yourself is reckless." Jean said "You could have done serious damage"

"Well I didn't do any damage at all" Nicole pouted and put her arms under her breasts. She moved to stand across from the couch in front of Scott and Jean. Nicole did a spin to show off her body. "I think I did a great job." A serious expression passed over Nicole's face "Tell me what good a job I did."

"Your beautiful." Scott said immediately

"Your gorgeous. Much more beautiful than me. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry, Nicole." She meant it. Stupid Jean. What would you say something like that for?

Jean thinks before you speak! Scott mentally scolds her.

"Oh don't feel so bad. It was an honest mistake." Nicole showed that smile. Jean's spirits rose. "There is one more chance you might like to see. It's one I really love" Nicole slowly started to pull up the hem of her dress. What was underneath made Scott’s and Jean's mouths water.

Hanging between Nicole's gorgeous, muscular legs was a fat 7 inch cock and a pair of juicy balls. Nicole swayed her hips side to side, making her cock dance. "Do you guys like it?" Nicole asked, already knowing the answer.

"I love it" Scott said "It's gorgeous. It's not even hard and it's bigger than mine. How long does it get?"

"I get around 8 inches when I'm hard. I could have given myself a horse cock but I didn't want to go crazy with it ya know?" Nicole held her cock in her hand for Jean and Scott to look at. “I’m a modest girl Scott.” She gave him a wink. Scott blushed.

"Wow" was all Jean said at first "After we're done talking about Xavior's Nicole, I would love the chance to hold your cock, maybe give it a taste" Jean licked her lips lewdly. "Maybe stick it up my cunt and knock me up." Jean rubbed her belly and spread her legs. “I would love to ride cowgirl on you Nicole. I’ll do all the work.”

"I've never given a blow job before but I would be willing to try for you Nicole" Scott interjeted "I don't have a pussy you can knock up but I do have a nice tight virgin asshole for you" Scott sat up straight, hand on his knees like a school boy trying to impress a teacher he has a crush on.

"I have an asshole too!" Jean raised her voice over Scotts. "My asshole is nice and tight too!"

"Jean! Scott! Calm down. there is plenty of me to go around. I'm not even done talking about my powers yet." Scott and Jean sloutched as a shame swept over them for disappointing Nicole.

"Sorry Nicole" They both uttered quietly.

“I might need to tone it down on you two” Nicole muttered to herself. "No apology needed. I know how I can make people behave, literally." Nicole sat back down on her seat, the dress still pulled past her waist. Her cock was resting on her thigh gleaming with precum. "The final thing I can control is people's mental state in my room. Make them think certain things, act certains ways, even change their memories." Nicole chuckled "If you don't look out, I might get ya."

Jean gave Nicole a smile "I don't think so, Nicole. I'm one of the more powerful psychics at Xavier’s. I would notice if you made any changed to me or Scott"

"Your psychic?" Nicole showed the first real once of surprise "Really? What am I Thinking about right now"

"Your thinking about the sweat that is pooling in my cleavage and the tent in Scott’s shorts" Jean replied.

"Well, I'll be. You are psychic. You should take care of that sweat through" Nicole was staring at Jean’s chest.

"Right away Nicole." Jean took the remaining contents of her water bottle and poured it down her shirt, soaking the top of her jumper. "How’s that Nicole?"

"Perfect." Jean stood up straight with pride, pushing out her wet chest, hard nipples showing. "Well you're the psychic. Maybe I can't change your mind” Nicole shrugged “but I have changed minds before''.

"That's an incredible power Nicole. And you learned this power all by yourself?" Scott asked, his eyes never leaving Nicole's exposed dick.

"I mean there was a lot of trial and error."

"And you mentioned you wanted to increase the range of it" Jean cut in, also staring at Nicole's crotch.

"Yes! I tried testing the range. I would go on top of the roof of my house and see how many houses down I could mess with. Make the neighbours come out the front door or change the colors of the roofs, that kind of thing. I have a range of about one and a half football fields, but I have to have line of sight. If I try to do any farther I get headaches again"

"It is impressive that you put that much into self improvement Nicole. That shows a lot of drive" She would make and excellent student at Xavier’s.

"Thanks. I really pride myself on my drive. That and my cock, tits and everything else” Nicole gestured to her own body “And you say that if I go to your school, I can maybe increase my range?"

"That and maybe have a higher tolerance for making physical changes. Reduce those headaches you get" Jean answered. Jean wanted Nicole to come to Xavior's so bad. More than any student before or probably will ever be. Jean would say or do anything to bring her in.

"Well that sounds great honestly. I think I reached my limit trying stuff on my own." Nicole stood, her dress lowering and covering her cock. She outstretched her hand for a handshake "I'm in" Jean quickly took her hand and shook it

"You've made a great choice Nicole. You're going to do great at Xavior's" Jean shook her hand vigorously.

Scott stood up "We just need to check with your parents first then we can-"

"Scott!" Nicole snapped "I told you I make my own decisions!" Her eyes shot daggers at Scott.

Jean telepathically yelled at her husband Scott! Don't patronize her. She's a smart young woman with a beautiful cock and great breasts. Don't try to tell her what to do. We should only follow her and provide advice.

Scott looked at the ground shame overwhelming him "I-I'm sorry nicole. I didn't mean-I just" He sounded on the verge of tears.

"Oh Scott.." Nicole made her way around the coffee table to where Scott was standing "Scotty boy" She mused. "Its not your fault you’re so stupid around me. I'm a one of a kind girl. People act like fools around me. You can't help yourself." She placed one hand lovingly on his cheek while the other slowly rubbed the erection in his shorts. "I'll teach you Scott, don't worry"

She kissed him on the lips in front of his wife. It was a tender, guided kiss ass if Nicole was the senior and Scott was the blushing virgin. Scott moaned into the kiss like a girl. Nicole jammed her tongue into Scott’s mouth, dominating his.

Jean, seeing her husband being molusted by a teeneager they both only met less then an hour ago was only kind of upset.

Why is she kissing him for messing up? I want a kiss from Nicole. Kiss me to make me better Nicole! She stood there with arms folded under her wet breasts as Nicole made out with her husband. She hoped that if she didn't make a lot of noise to distract Nicole, she could get a kiss for being a good girl!

Jean’s train of thought came to a screeching halt as Nicole’s dress started to move. Her cock rose out from under her dress, hard, veiny and dripping precum. It started to rub against Scott’s shorts, leaving a stain. Jean’s mouth open slightly and spread her legs instinctively.

Scott and Nicole made out for about a minute before Nicole broke it off (Scott would never have chosen to stop). Nicole whipped some errand salvia from Scott’s mouth, sucking it off into her mouth.

"You're quite the kisser Scott! Can’t wait to try out the rest of you.” Nicole lightly patted Scott’s dick through his shorts. A small stain of precum had formed on the shorts. Jean wasn’t sure if the stain was just from Nicole or if Scott was leaking too. Scott leaned forward and took a deep inhale of Nicole’s hair. She playfully pushed Scott away with a single finger. He gave no resistance, lost in her scent.

"Welp" Nicole clapped her hand together to get their attention "which one of you sluts wants my cock first?"

"Me!" Husband and wife said at the same time.

Who gets it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)