More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by H0rnyBuNnY H0rnyBuNnY

Where do you go?

Room 103 (M)

As you open the door a brilliantly bright light slowly washes over you then suddenly disappears. When you open your eyes you find yourself in a quaint little living room. In the middle is a glass coffee table surrounded by a flat screen, two recliners, and a very soft looking couch able to sit at least three people. There is an archway leading to the kitchen so whoever's cooking can still see the tv, and an archway leading to the front door with stairs that lead to the second floor. You decide to take a look at yourself and realize you are completely naked. Well, almost. The only thing you're wearing that even resembles a piece of clothing is a bright red leash attached to a bright red collar wrapped tightly around your neck. The collar itself feels uncomfortable and slightly cold, which makes it almost impossible for your nipples not to be erect right now while your penis stays flaccid. Your black hair seems to be cut pretty short and looks completely disheveled. Almost as if you've had it recently trimmed and washed, but not focused on or taken care of it even in the slightest. Your pubic hair on the other hand looks like it was meticulously shaved and waxed to show absolutely as little hair as possible. If you were by yourself or with a close partner, this look might lead to a fun night. But since you have no idea who may be around or even whose house this is, you feel nervous that someone might see you in this outfit (or lack of one). As you start to examine the leash up close, you hear soft footsteps coming from the stairs by the front door. It's a somewhat busty Hispanic woman in her early 40s with long brown hair and carrying a laundry basket. You cover yourself up with your hands as she starts to approach you, but she either doesn't seem to notice you're naked or just doesn't care.

"Now remember to just behave yourself, especially with Robert. Do that and everything will be fine." the woman says trying to remind you of something you have no clue about.

"What?" you say in confusion.

Before you have time to even think, the front door barges open as 5 people start to walk inside one by one. First is an energetic 18 year old girl. She has blonde pigtails, bright white skin, is wearing a combination of very tight black jogging pants with a loose-fitting grey hoodie, and is skipping with every step. Second is a brooding 19 year old boy. He has short dyed black hair, dark brown skin, is wearing light brown cargo pants with a red shirt and frayed black jacket, and is walking with an annoyed look on his face with his hands in his pockets. Third is a distracted 20 year old girl. She has long black hair, light brown skin, is wearing blue jean short shorts with a bright pink tank top, and is reading her phone carefully as she seems to walk through the door on auto-pilot. Fourth is an angry man in his mid 40s. His hair seems to be balding to the point where it's almost gone, he has white skin, is wearing jeans with a white shirt and a flannel over shirt, and is carrying multiple plastic bags worth of groceries as he argues with the person behind him. Lastly is a calm man in his early 60s. His hair is short and grey, he has white skin, is wearing grey slacks with a dark blue shirt, and is carrying one paper bag worth of groceries as he calmly has a conversation with the man in front of him.

"But you don't live here!" shouted the balding man.

"I'm just saying, if I am helping you pay the bills to stay here I should be able to show up whenever I want." the grey haired man calmly replied.

As the two older men start heading towards the kitchen and the older two teens start heading upstairs, the youngest teen goes to greet the woman. She suddenly stops when she sees you standing naked in the middle of the living room. You again instinctively cover yourself up with your hands.

"Yay, Mom picked up the dog!" the energetic girl exclaimed. "Whose a good doggie?"

As you stand there naked and confused while the girl pats your head, everybody else gathers in the living room to see for themselves.

"So she did." said the grey haired man.

"And it's a hot one too." the no-longer-distracted girl said with a mischievous smile.

"Wait, what do you mean dog?" you say to the energetic girl while still covering yourself.

"He better learn to be quiet." the balding man said ignoring your question.

"I know getting new owners can be scary at first, so let me introduce you to everyone." the energetic girl says to you. "My name is Sofia Miller, I spend most of my time in the park so you should probably pick me as your favorite."

Sofia says that last sentence winking at you.

"Also the local dumb blonde." the moody boy says under his breath.

"The big meanie over there is my big brother Luis, the local troublemaker." Sofia says clearly hearing her brother.

Luis then takes this opportunity to slap your ass, leaving a red hand print. You then cringe at the stinging sensation his swift hand had left in it's wake.

"Good boy." Luis says to you with a coy face.

"The pretty girl standing next to him is my big sister Nicole. She has a very important social life." Sofia says pointing at the no-longer-distracted girl.

Nicole suddenly takes a photo of you with her phone and seems to be sending it to a group chat.

"You already know Mommy since she's the one who picked you up." Sofia says then leans in closer to you to whisper something. "But her real name is Camila."

You look over to see Camila at the coffee table fiddling with three different remote controls unsure as to which one goes to which appliance.

"The man standing next to her is Daddy. Or as Mommy calls him, Robert."

Robert just seems to stare at you sternly.

"And lastly is Grandpa Jack. He doesn't live here, but is basically here all the time." Sofia says.

Grandpa Jack simply smiles then goes to the kitchen to sort the groceries.

"But I'm not a dog, I'm a person." you clarify.

"That's it! Give me the remote for the shock collar!" Robert yells as he snatches one of the remotes out of Camila's hand.

"Wait wha..." you say before Robert presses a button and immediately shocks you.

As bad as the spank hurt this was way worse. You can feel every pulse as waves of intense electrical currents move throughout your entire body as if someone had forcefully shoved sewing needles through each and every one of your nerves. The intensity of the pain is mainly generated in your toes, penis, testicles, nipples, fingers, and most of your facial features. Eventually you feel dazed and have difficulty standing as you lower your arms showing off your bits for everyone to see. You also notice that your penis has started to slightly harden.

"No barking!" Robert commands as the shocking stops.

"W-wait, I..." you try to speak.

Robert interrupts by angrily pressing the button again. The pain becomes too much and you end up falling to your knees and clenching the collar instinctively trying to pry it off, only for it to hurt your fingers even more. Even though it's the same amount of electricity, the second press somehow feels even worse. As the agony gets worse the expression on your face is changing to that of an ahegao, only instead of being overstimulated with pleasure it was pain. As the currents start to stop you find it harder to breath from all the stress and at the same time your penis is now almost completely hard. You assume that this is because of the electricity and not the fact that you secretly love pain.

"I said no barking Mutt!" Robert commanded again. "And stand on all fours, like a real dog!"

With that third command Robert once again presses the button to get you to be obedient. Whether you would have listened to him or not, you have troubles holding up your body due to the and fall onto all fours. It feels even worse than before, almost like you're burning alive from the inside out. As you grip tightly onto the carpet and drool starts pooling from your mouth, your body starts to convulse as if trying to reject the electricity and your penis is now fully erect and throbbing. To the outside viewer, what your body is doing would look very similar to a dog that got wet and tries to dry it's fur by shaking it's whole body clean. After the shocking stops again, it gets really hard for you to think after getting electrified three times in a row. At this point you very much look the part of a dog. You are completely naked (save for a collar and leash), standing on all fours, drooling and panting as your tongue sticks out of your mouth, your cock as hard and as red as a rocket, and you are quiet not to say a word of English. Content with his work Robert hands the remote back to Camila.

"That was probably a bit much Robert." Camila says disapprovingly.

Sofia walks over to you and grabs the leash by the handle.

"What should we call him?" Sofia says completely oblivious to the pain you were in.

"How about Steel?" Luis suggests.

"Whatever name we give him we should keep in mind, most dogs have the strongest relationship with whoever names them. So I think we should call him Max!" Sofia states loudly.

"I don't think that's actually true." Nicole says to Sofia as she takes another picture of you in your new state and continues to text.

While the Miller family discusses what to call you, Grandpa Jack starts bringing in parts for a dog cage in from the kitchen and begins to set it up in the far corner of the living room. At this point you are starting to regain control over your body and your penis has started to become softer, but you are still frozen in fear. If you were to start acting out or misbehaving Robert would most likely shock you again. You can't seem to think of a way out of this, so you feel like the best thing for you to do is to just play the part at the moment.

"What do you think Mommy?" Sofia says while she leans down and scratches your chin affectionately.

"Well, the people at the pound did say his name was Michael. So how about Mikey?" Camila suggests.

"I think Mutt is fine as is." Robert says in an uncaring tone.

Almost a half an hour passes as the Miller family each suggest a couple of names to give you. Every once and a while you catch a couple glimpses from each of them looking at you with lustful thoughts, even from Robert on occasion. You end up sitting there panting most of the time acting like a good boy in hopes you don't get shocked again. When Grandpa Jack finishes the dog cage, the family seems to have come to an agreement as to what your new name is going to be. You decide to come to terms with it given the fact that this is probably your new life now and what you want no longer matters. The Millers are your owners now.

What is your new name and who gave it to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)