More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Charity Karma Charity Karma

What's next?

Ronnie [movie]

Tags in this chapter: lesbian, cum, kissing, facefuck, blowjob, mind control, boobs, orgy, posessed, facial


Ronnie was playing pool in a typical college bar, but his attention was elsewhere. He noticed a pretty student sitting alone at a table in the corner. She had long blonde hair and a confident air about her.

"Who's that?" Ronnie asked his buddy Mike, nodding in the direction of the blonde who was talking to a friend.

Mike glanced over. "I'm not sure, man, I've never seen her before."

Ronnie decided to make his move. He approached her with his typical corny line. "Hey, you look like a younger and much hotter sister of Taylor Swift!"

The student looked at him with a grin. "Well, you look like a less attractive son of Kevin James."

Ronnie opened his mouth, but not a word came out at first. He caught himself with a cocky grin. "Feisty, I like that. Want to play a game of pool?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, no thanks." She started to pack her things and leave.

Ronnie ignored her obvious disinterest and continued. "Oh come on, a game? I just want to show you my pool stick." But she was still leaving, "By stick, I meant I can show you my dick..... We could have sex." He said quickly in response.

Suddenly the student turned back to him with a sinister grin on her face. In an unsettling tone that sounded like she was possessed, she said, "'Truth or dare', Ronnie?"

Ronnie was taken aback. "'Truth or dare'? What are you, 12?" He looked around and if someone else found it as strange as he found this situation, but everyone seemes completely normal with this situation.

Ronnie furrowed his brow, immediately suspicious of the game's resurgence in popularity. "Wait, did Olivia put you up to this?"

The student's eerie voice continued. "Choose. 'Truth or dare'."

Against his better judgment, Ronnie played along. "Hah, okay, weirdo. I choose 'dare', hit me with your best punch."

Her grin widened unnaturally. "I 'dare' you to go on the bar and show everyone your... big stick."

A few nearby patrons turned their heads at her wording and volume. Ronnie felt his face flush slightly, but decided to accept the challenge as he didn't want to be made fun of.

"Excuse me friends and neighbors..." he projected out to the crowd, ever the showman. "This fine lady has asked me to play 'truth or dare'...and like a real gentleman, I chose 'dare'.“

The crowd's reactions ranged from shouts of encouragement to laughter and mockery from the non-believers. The students face was mixed with surprise and unbelief. Many pulled out their cell phones to record whatever this fool was up to.

As Ronnie unbuckled his belt, a woman's voice rang out from the crowd. "Hah, I've seen it before, honey, wasn't that impressive! Beth said it was tiny too!"

The crowd burst out laughing and mocking Ronnie. His face glowed red with embarrassment. "You know what, fuck it. I'm not doing it," he replied quickly and buttoned up, reconsidering his decision to take this stupid 'dare'.

But just before he pulled away, Ronnie's demeanor suddenly changed. His eyes became dull and unfocused, his face contorted into a strange, blank expression. Almost as if he were possessed.

In this trance-like state, Ronnie turned around and deliberately kicked over someone else's beer glass, causing it to shatter and spill everywhere. A chorus of "Heys!" and angry boos rained down on him from the crowd.

With lithe movements that drew the attention of everyone present, the blonde student that told him that 'dare' jumped onto the table. There she knelt down in front of Ronnie and became the center of everyone's attention.

Ronnie just looked at her with a grin on his face. She literally tore his clothes off: "Rrrrrrraatch". When his erect dick stood in front of her, she took it in her mouth to the horror of everyone present.

As she sucked on his penis, she looked him in the eye and also had a strange grin on her face.

The whole room fell into a breathless silence. You could have heard a pin drop.

Even the woman who had interjected a few seconds ago that he had a small penis had her mouth wide open, unable to comprehend what was happening before her eyes.

"Wtf, dude!" whispered Mike's voice close to Ronnie. "What's going on?"

But Ronnie didn't react. He just had his hands curled away from his body, like an NPC, looking down at the student.

A few guys in the bar were rubbing their own dicks, hidden behind their pants, while others looked transfixed at what was happening before their eyes. The women, especially the student's friend, looked at their friend who just had the idiot's penis in her mouth, shocked.

"Gak, gak, gak, gak, gak," the student fucked his cock as if she was on the verge of orgasm. Then he finally came deep in her throat, he pumped his cum down her throat and into her mouth.

Ronnie stood on the table and still didn't move. The student now stood up and jumped down from the table, walked towards her friend, whose face also twisted into a grim grin, and kissed her.

Now everyone really thought they were in a dream. Some of the men groaned as stranger women suddenly rubbed their limbs over their pants. These women also had wicked grins on their faces, but no one seemed surprised.

The two students' mouths met and their tongues explored each other's mouths, "MMMhhmmm". The student, however, had kept as much cum in her mouth as possible and was now sharing it with her friend. Their makeup was completely ruined at this point, but they didn't mind. The cum dripped out of their mouths onto the dirty floor.

The bar, which was usually so busy and always very loud, was now a palace of lust and moaning. Now every woman in the bar really had found a partner. There were more women than men in the bar, which was actually quite normal for today, because it was girls' night. Some women were making out with each other and others with men. The cell phones of those who had been filming were just lying on the floor, some had simply thrown their cell phones uselessly on the floor, others were luckier and just dropped them on the table. Everyone in the room now had a demonic grin on their face. Even Mike, who was still a virgin, got a pretty redhead.

The two students set the tone as they pulled off each other's tops and ripped off their bras, kneading their breasts at the same time. They looked into each other's eyes with a grin, but also with lust. The others did the same, while the men took off the women's tops, ripped off their bras and kneaded their breasts. This made the women moan loudly.

The student who had just given Ronnie a blowjob now spat the cum mixed with spit into her friend's face. It hit her friend's hair and face. Then she licked it up again and her friend did the same to her, only not on her face, but on her nipple. Now she licked the mixture of spit and cum off her tits. But the student had other plans and took her face in her hands again and kissed her thoroughly once more. Maybe, because what happend text.

Ronnie wanted to get down from the table again to look for a new victim, but he slipped on the table where he had spilled the beer and fell face first onto the pool stick he had leaned against the bar. He was killed instantly, as the pool stick went straight through his head.

Suddenly everyone was themselves again. The women and men in the bar screamed in horror, not knowing what had happened to them. The two students who had been kissing had put their arms around each other's heads to make the kiss even more intense. This proved to be their undoing as they panicked and tried to free themselves, but their arms had become so tangled that it wasn't easy.

When they were finally apart, they both looked down at the ground with tomato-red heads to avoid looking at each other. Then they realized that they were naked on top and held their arms in front of their chests in panic. At the same time, they lifted their bras off the floor so that their heads bumped together.

"Awwww," one of them screamed. "Uuuhhhh," the other screamed. They dropped their bras and rubbed their heads. When they realized what they had and hadn't done, they grabbed their bras again in a panic and fled outside. They had even forgotten their tops.

Others didn't have it so easy because they were standing in the crowd and the men had just carelessly thrown their bras and tops on the floor.

"That's mine," said a young student to a woman who was trying to hide her breast with one arm and pick up a bra with the other.

Somewhere else, a man bent down to pick up his cell phone with the destroyed display. "Man, I just got a new one." He said sadly, looking down at his cell phone. He also noticed a person lying lifeless on the ground.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)