More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

Pick a story

Roger, Needs A Mother’s Help

By all accounts, Roger was a nerd’s nerd. He was as skinny as a twig, with round glasses and pimples spread out across his pale white face.

Of course, a boy’s best friend is his mother. Janet was a conventional mother, taking her darling boy to church every Sunday and teaching him the morals and values that she had inherited from her parents.

Rogers biggest problem at the college he attended were a group of sorority sisters. They were considered “chavs” by his fellow nerdy friends. Rebecca, Regina, and Stephanie were the biggest sluts on campus and loved to bully nerds like Roger and his friends.

One day, Roger had had enough. He called the only person he knew could help him. His mother. As the group of sisters confronted him as he made his way to the “Dungeons and Dragons” roleplaying session he was holding, Janet walked in.

“What is going on here?” she asked sternly, standing only a few inches above the sisters. “Oh great. The twerp called his mother,” one of the girls said, rolling her eyes. The rest of the group giggled in response. “You must stop this bullying at once! Or I will…”

What will Roger’s mom do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)