More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pervy-young-prof pervy-young-prof

What do you tell her you want?

Risky sex - no condoms, no birth control

"I want you," you say, "completely and totally raw. No condoms, no pills, nothing."

Carrie's face lights up. “Oh my God. You do?" You can't tell if she's excited or what. "Mmm," she says, "tell me more."

"More what?" you ask.

"More everything," she says. Carrie's tongue slides down your abs to give a little lick in your belly button. "Do you want me full of your potent cum? Full of you everyday? Do you want my belly swelling and tits full of milk? Do you just like…the danger?"

As much as the last 3 months dating Carrie have been amazing, this new twist seems beyond comprehension. Anyone seeing Carrie walking down the street would perceive a pretty girl, but a total sexpot? Who could guess?

Carrie begins to slowly lick your cock. "I want to know."

"You want me to be a pervert just like you," you joke.

"I do," Carrie says. "I really do. I want you to perv out on knocking me up. Shooting your cum into my tight little pussy and knowing that you might put a baby in me..." She trails off to suck your cock again. "Now you go."

"Well," you say, "I like knowing that you're full of my cum. But I already have that."

"You do already have me full of your cum," Carrie agrees.

"I want you ready to take my cum no matter what time it is, where we are, or even what will happen when you do. Knowing that you could get pregnant with my baby."

"This sounds like a good start," Carrie says. She scoots up next to you, straddling you. She starts to jerk your cock so that it brushes just against her clit. "Does it have to be your baby?"

Your cock is right at the entrance of her pussy.

Does it have to be your baby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)