More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by cphi cphi

Who's there?

Riley.

"Morning, daddy..." Riley says{if RileySexLvl > 1} mischievously.{else}.{endif} She's in a pair of pink panties and a loose sleeping tank that leaves some daylight between the hem and her waistband when she reaches into the vanity to grab her toothbrush. Her hair is wet; clearly she's taken a shower already.
"Good morning, angel." {if RileySexPlan = 1
}You feel nervous. Maybe a night's sleep has been enough to erase what you've done, and what Riley still wants to do...
Riley steps boldly towards you, wrapping her arms around your neck and giving you a kiss reserved for a lover.
"I spent all night thinking about... what's going to happen...."
"Riley..." you push her to arms length, gently.
"What's wrong, daddy....?" she twists the end of her shirt. "You're... you're not having second thoughts.... are you?"
"And third and fourth, Riley."
Riley's face pouts. "You promised."
"I did no such thing, young lady." You fold your arms across your chest. "I may have let you.... suck my dick... but I won't stand for lying."
"Well, you agreed, anyway, daddy. What's the difference?"
"The difference is, this is a bad idea. Even ignoring morality, the risks...." You shudder. "Do you know what can happen to me?" Divorce. Destruction of your reputation. You'd probably avoid an actual criminal charge.
"We just have to be discreet, daddy." She continues to brush her teeth, talking around the bristles. "What time do you ghet dun wiv golf?"
"Don't talk with your mouth full, Riley." Riley spits. "Jared usually can't go the full 18, so it might be as early as 1:00 PM."
"That's perfect, daddy. You tell Jared and Uncle Jack that you're going to keep going the full 18. Instead, you can meet me at the mall."
"And then what? Fuck in a bathroom? In my car? In your car?"
"My friend Leah's not back from her trip until Monday, and I have a key to her place, which is two streets over from the mall."
"Wow..." you shake your head. "You really have this all planned out, huh?"
"I want to make love with the person I love most in this world, daddy." Her eyes are hypnotic. "And I'm going to do what it takes to make sure it happens."
"......I'll call you."
After she leaves, you shower, trying to sort your feelings out. You don't think you're strong enough to deny her. And if your steel-hard erection is any indication, neither does he.
{elseif RileySexLvl > 2
} You come behind her, locking the door and slipping your arms around her slim waist.
"Ooh..." Riley rubs her ass against your intruding member. "Looking for some... morning glory, daddy?" She turns to face you, reaching into your waistband. You realize that you would fuck her anytime, anywhere. You are addicted to your little angel now.
"No time, unfortunately, baby." You give her a sexy kiss, squeezing her ass. "Got to get ready for golf."
"Booo....."{else
}You close the door behind you. "What are you up to today, baby?"
Riley spits toothpaste. "Allison and I are going to the mall, and then probably the beach."
"Your mom and I are taking Uncle Jack and Aunt Karen out to Le Chat Noir tonight. You girls are going to have to figure out your own dinner, ok?"
"That's fine, daddy." She smiles, and gives you a peck on the cheek before leaving the bathroom. Her hands had lingered on your biceps a little...
You shake your head. {if RileyChastened = 1
}This is the kind of thing that you need to avoid if you're going to help Riley get over her... obsession.{endif}{endif}
After your shower, you see Jenna and Karen heading off to Jenna's car. They must be going to meet the realtor.
You text Jack with the location and tee time. Jared emerges, already showered, shaved, and dressed for golf. In separate cars, you head to the country club.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)