More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoiterCap LoiterCap

You wake up, who are you?

Riley, a 25 year old Futa(bottomless)

You stayed up late partying last night and were sleeping in late when all of a sudden you are violently shaken awake. You stubbornly open your eyes and a brunette slowly comes into focus. You realize it is Amy, a member of your sorority Omega Delta which you've been a part of for over a year now. She's was currently wearing a cute pink blouse that showed off her chest

You groggily ask, "What did you wake me up for?"

In a panicking tone she replies, "It's 11 a.m. and all the girls really have to pee, look I'm already leaking". You look down at her legs and see that she is bottomless in a stance bending forward with her knees bending inwards, you also notice wet streaks across both her legs. You look turn your gaze towards her crotch and catch a one second spurt of pee coming out of her slit.

This scene before surprises you and makes you wide awake and just can't help feeling slightly aroused.

"Why don't you just go to the bathroom?", you question her

"Ugh, You know that we are only supposed to use toilets for pooping! Now let's go before I completely piss myself!", she yelled as you pulled you off the bed

As you stand up you notice that you are naked, but that's normal as you sleep in the nude. But as you look down you notice that you have a penis.

"AAAHHHH! Why do I have a penis and what happened to my vagina!?, you yell.

"You were born with a penis and a vagina, your vagina is under you penis. Now stop asking questions you should already know the answer to and let's go pee", Amy replies before she drags you pulls you by the arm across the room and out the door while drops of pee fall unto the floor from between her legs.

She opens the door and you both get out of the room the living room. There you see 3 other bottomless girls doing dances and holding their crotches. the first girl you noticed was Kerry, a black haired beauty that was wearing a polka dot blouse was crouching down and gripping her pussy tightly. Next was Clara, a red head currently wearing a v-neck shirt currently standing with a look on her face. You look at her crotch expecting her to be holding her pussy, but see that she is gripping a penis with drips of pee falling from the tip. Upon close inspection you find the she also has a vagina between her legs and a small stream is flowing out of it, falling down her legs and joining a small puddle on the floor. Last you notice Jessica, a blonde wearing a white summer dress decorated with sunflowers that was standing with her legs crossed and her hand buried between her legs. Your shocked at the scene before, but it turns you on and you penis begins to harden and you also feel the need to pee coming from both your penis and vagina.

Clara is the first to speak up, "Hurry let's go to the pee room, I can't hold it anymore!"

All the girls start heading towards a room on the left

Do you follow them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)