More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 66 by Fantasy Fantasy

Right?

Right.

She pecks your lips once, then twice before pressing them against hers. You open your mouth and she quickly lets her tongue slip into the already familiar insides. She lets out a long, soft moan into the kiss, and you can’t resist the urge to grab a firm hold on her perfect tits through her clothes. She even pushes her chest forward, encouraging your actions.

“Is there anything you’d like me to do now, love?” She offers, her voice sweet and tempting. “How would you like me to pleasure you?” She sounds excited, not only at the prospect of intimacy, but at the mare thought of being able to please you. The thought is arousing, and it makes you want to return those feelings in earnest.

“I want to do something for you too, though.” You tell her, groping her with enough strength to cause her body to shiver in delight.

“You can do that later.” She kisses your cheek lewdly and presses her forehead against yours as she chuckles. “I very much want you to do that later, but I want to do something for you now. I want you to understand, and I mean REALLY understand, how much you mean to me, how much I’m willing to do for you. I want to please you, to make you happy. I want to hold you and share my very being with you. I know I sound like a crazy woman, but in my 25 years, I’ve never felt this happy.”

The reference for love scores in the AMA glossary was that happily married couples were around the 55 to 70 point mark. Emma, and now Emily and Megan, are at the full 100 points, which means complete devotion. Sometimes it’s hard to remember because they’re still very much themselves, but Emma wants to honestly and earnestly please you, make you happy and share in that happiness. Her love for you is beyond what most people would normally feel in their entire lives, and the thought excites you to no end.

“You do sound like a crazy woman.” You chuckle. “How could you feel so strongly for a guy like me?” You take one hand off of her breast and run it thought her long, luscious hair.

Really, the Affection Multiplier is a huge cheat. Yet, since it allows you to experience something like this, you can’t bring yourself to feel remorse towards using it to its fullest. You only feel some awkwardness since you don’t think you really fit whatever image these women have of you.

“You mean a responsible, diligent, hardworking, sweet, honest guy like you? Gee, I wonder Mr. Walker.” She says, pouting. “Even then, I don’t care where these feelings come from! All I know is that I want to be with you and make you happy, because I know that makes me happy as well.”

“Fine, fine! You win! Just stop saying stuff like that! It’s embarrassing!” You tell her, feeling your face heating up and your pulse going crazy. Emma giggles as she looks at you.

“God, you’re cute! So? What will it be?” She asks, quickly returning to her sultry expression. “I’m ready to serve.”

So this would be the perfect moment to ask for anything, yet in your flustered state, you mind doesn’t seem to be working properly.

“J-Just a blowjob is fine.” You mutter.

Emma sighs, almost disappointed. “This is way too normal after all I just said.” Still, she starts undoing your belt and pulling down your pants.

“I’m… a man of simple tastes.” You try to defend yourself.

“I don’t believe that. I’ll get you to tell me your kinks sooner than you think.” With a last, teasing grin, she kneels down in front of you as you sit at the edge of the bed.

She hovers over your raging erection and lets her spit slowly fall on top of it. She spreads it with her hand, starting with a handjob that’s enough to send jolts of pleasure through your whole body. You watch her stare excitedly at your cock as her hand works you up and down before she takes your tip inside her mouth. The feeling of her warm, wet mouth never gets old. She licks the underside of your huge cock, from the base to the tip. She does it a second time before twirling her tongue around your tip. She’s at it for a few minutes before she speaks.

“Can you give me a pillow? My knees are starting to hurt a bit.” She gives you a sheepish smile that looks way to innocent for having your dick in her hand and drool on the corner of her mouth.

She puts her knees over the pillow and continues her amazing blowjob. Her hand keeps stroking what’s left of your length, as she simply can’t take you whole. Her other hand plays with your balls as she practically worships your cock, savoring every single inch and moaning in delight as she does.

She must’ve been doing some research on her own and practicing (hopefully and most assuredly with a dildo or similar), because this feels totally different from before.

“How is it, love? Do you like it?” She asks, as if it was necessary. You’re grunting and trying to hold your body in place as it squirms in pleasure.

“Fuck yes, I do! You’ve gotten so much better!” You say.

“I’m glad.” She gives you another hard lick from top to bottom, holding your shaft close against her face. “I’ve been reading a lot and watching videos, but it’s hard to know what’s real and what’s just porn fantasy.”

Her head keeps bobbing up and down, her blowjob continuing for a whole 30 minutes. Finally, you reach your limit.

“Angel, I’m gonna come!” You warn.

“Okay. Just let yourself go. I’ll drink it to the last drop.” She takes the head of your cock inside her mouth, her tongue licking its underside as she keeps stroking you with her hand. You can’t resist anymore, and with one last growl, you ejaculate inside your girlfriend’s mouth. You can hear the loud slurping and gulping sound Emma makes as she swallows your cum, ending on a delighted sigh. “Aaah, so tasty.” She giggles and goes back to licking you to clean what’s left.

“God, I love you so much!” You let out in a gasp, falling on your back on the bed, still feeling the warmth of Emma’s tongue.

You enjoy each other’s company for some time. As you talk, you casually grope one another’s bodies, with Emma still stroking you as you play with and suck her tits, which she seems to enjoy a lot. You both decide that she’ll talk to Emily and Megan tomorrow, and after some discussion, that you won’t be there. Emma actually wants you to be, but you argue that you want to give them privacy to talk about whatever they want. There’s also the fact you don’t really want to be there because it’d be awkward, but she doesn’t need to know that.

Before you know it, it’s 4:15 PM. You almost forgot you wanted to be at the café by 4:30, but Emma’s still here.

“Angel,” You call her by what’s slowly starting to become her pet name. “I almost forgot, but I have to be somewhere in 15 minutes. It’s just the café close by, and I doubt it’ll take long, but I don’t feel good leaving you alone here.”

Emma looks around the room and suddenly her face lights up. “No, let me stay here while you’re away. I’ll wait. You say you won’t be long?”

“An hour at most. Are you sure?”

“I am. I’d… like to spend the night here today. We always do it at my place, so I thought I’d be a nice change of pace." She says, looking shy. She probably doesn’t want to impose on you. “Is that okay?”

“Of course. I’d love that. You know how much I enjoy waking up with you beside me.” You wrap your arms around her waist and kiss her exposed cleavage, which she eagerly pushes forward for you to enjoy. God, she’s a saint!

“Then it’s settled! Now, hurry up and get changed or you’ll be late! Hurry, hurry!” She stands up and lifts you up by pulling your arms and starts taking off your pants and boxers, giggling when your half-hard dick lightly taps her cheek and giving it a quick lick.

Such a tease!

You get dressed and give Emma the password to your computer before leaving. Just in case she wants to use it.

Does someone appear at the cafe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)