More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Rescued by the Flash

Felicity liked the rare visits she made to Central City. Ok, it wasn't that far from her home in Star City, but somehow the sun always seemed brighter.

It helped that this time her visit was for pleasure rather than business, a tech conference with new hardware she was really interested in. Ok, it was a little work, her work with Oliver Queen would hardly be hurt if she upgraded her computers, but she'd have come even if she wasn't working with the vigilante.

Of course, nothing could ever go right. Midway through a speech introducing the next-gen hardware there was a distant rumble, loud enough that the whole building shook.

What? Felicity looked around, as mystified as anyone else. Even the speaker in front of them all faltered.

Then there was another boom, dust falling from the ceiling, and immediately alarms went off.

Couldn't she have one day off? Felicity sighed, quickly looping her bag over her shoulder.

"Ok, everybody out," the speaker was saying. "Don't push! Everyone wants to get out, it'll take longer if you get stuck in the doors."

The building shook again. No doubt it was another one of Central City's myriad meta-humans. Felicity hurried with the crowd, as eager as anyone to get away.

Then there was a louder boom, and a beam from the ceiling crashed down. Felicity darted sideways; as everyone else hurried, she glimpsed the speaker out of the corner of her eye. She was on the other side of the fallen beam.

Instincts trained by working with the vigilante, Felicity immediately turned around. She hurried back, offering a hand.

"I'll help you over," Felicity said.

The speaker nodded. Quickly she took Felicity's hand, and Felicity pulled, bracing herself against the fallen beam. With a little added the speaker was able to clamber over-

And immediately fell on top of Felicity. They hesitated for a moment.

"Uh, huge fan," Felicity said to the other woman. Then, inwardly, she winced. Bad time to say that.

The speaker just chuckled; "Thanks."

Then she pulled herself up, only glancing back to make sure Felicity was standing too. Felicity hurried after her.

With that delay though, she was the further behind; she was the last one in the building. As she ran the room quaked around her.

Dust fell, then something creaked and groaned, and something far more massive began to come down-

There was a streak of yellow. Central City's hero, the Flash, zipped into the building. Faster than anyone else could have reacted he saw Felicity and grabbed her, hurriedly pushing her out of the way of the debris and leaving her in front of the building.

He didn't linger, leaving immediately to deal with the meta-human.

Felicity meanwhile tensed, then sighed in relief, recognising the feeling of being rescued by Barry. The momentary brightness of lightning, the warmth-

No, not warmth. More like heat. Or burning. Or-

"Ah, ah!" Felicity jumped, smelling the smoke. It had happened to her before too; being pushed at high speeds through the air had a tendency to cause friction, which had a tendency to make clothes get awful hot.

She stumbled on the spot, panicked as she looked down at her burning blouse and, oh god, her skirt too. Her bag dropped from her arm as she desperately tried to pat at the garments. Then, as that failed and the flames grew more intense, she hurriedly tugged them away from her, fumbling in her hurry.

Quickly she threw the burning blouse to the floor, quickly followed by her smoking skirt. Instinctively she tapped herself down, making sure no ash was on her.

When she was safe, she sighed-

And then immediately realised where she was. She'd acted on instinct, not taking in the surroundings she'd been moved to.

The Flash had taken her out onto the street. The street filled with all the attendees that had just fled the building.

Felicity gave a squeak, crossing her arms in an X over her chest, immediately turning a bright red. Oh god, she'd just stripped down to her bra and panties in front of everyone!

Because sure enough, that was all she wore. She hadn't planned to take it off. Now her blouse and skirt were burning away on the floor, in too poor a condition to wear. She had her handbag, but it was small; nonetheless she quickly crouched to pick it up, flushing as she had to push her pantie-clad ass out to do so.

She looped it over her arm, relying on the dangling bag to offer some protection to her panties.

But they were all she had on. She squeaked again, bright red, as dozens of people saw Felicity in her matching black bra and panties. Her pale skin was only accentuated by it, drawing even more eyes to her cleavage and her legs.

She stumbled, half planning to run for cover, when she remembered she was wearing heels. Damn it, why hadn't they burned off too?

"Oh Barry, what have you gotten me into?" Felicity muttered.

What can she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)