More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Lois?

Reporting gone wrong

"Lois Lane, Daily Planet." the redhead reporter flashed her ID card at a cop as she made her way through a crowd. He stepped aside for her and Lois made her way into a disaster zone that had once been a Lexcorp factory. Several creatures lay around in various states of consciousness, and in the middle was a gorgeous dark-haired woman in a red, blue and gold outfit.

Lois clambered over a pile of rubble, worrying whether her pencil skirt would make the trip intact, then made her way to the hero, who turned to face her.

"Miss Lane." Wonder Woman said, smiling. "Nice to see you again."

"WW." Lois nodded. She could see other reporters and cameramen making their way towards them. But Lois was first, and she knew that was what counted in reporting. "I was hoping to get a few words from you for the paper. Who were these guys?"

"I do not know." Wonder Woman shrugged, looking at her fallen opponents, "But people were in danger so I helped."

"Well, I'm sure they're glad you did." Lois replied, scribbling in her notebook, "Er... By the way, your top of your suit is, er..."

Wonder Woman looked down to where Lois was gesturing to see the gold top of her costume had slipped down, leaving both her nipples exposed to the cold evening air. WW gasped and grabbed at her top to tug it back into place.

"Whoops, thank you." she replied, although she was finding it a struggle to fit her ample breasts back into the inflexible outfit and the surrounding cameras had her well in sight.

Lois was torn between doing something to help the hero or consider this a way to get on both the front page and page three of the paper. The decision was taken away from her when something came flying through the air and hit Wonder Woman, causing her to fall to the ground out cold, chest still exposed, gently rising and falling.

Lois took a step back as someone appeared in front of her.

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)