More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mdp Mdp

What did she find?

Receipts

Slamming her hand on the table, Ms.Doe left behind a pile of crumpled papers. "Care to explain what these are?!"
Frantically John grabbed several of the papers and unraveled them. They were exactly what he feared — several receipts for an impound lot.
John began quickly trying to come up with some excuse, but failed to do so. He was caught red handed.

"So John, care to tell me why you're paying to have my 'stolen' car kept in an impound lot, and more importantly why the front half of it is completely wrecked?" Ms.Doe asked as she leaned into her seat to get closer to her son's face.
Looking up from the tickets, John's eyes shot open in surprise. "You saw it?!"

That was all Ms.Doe needed to hear, her son just basically admitted to stealing her car and totaling it. Not only that but going out of his way to hide it from her for two months. Some part of her was holding out hope through all of this that he'd somehow be innocent, but sadly it seems he isn't.
Jumping up from her seat she began shouting. "Yes I saw it young man! As soon as I found these receipts I went straight down to the lot and saw that it's wrecked! It won't even start, plus you've racked up five hundred dollars in overdue fees just for keeping it there!"

It was all starting to hit John just how much he's fucked up. He knew he had to drop a genuine apology in the hopes of at least softening the anger his mother is showing.
"Mom please, let me expl-" John was cut off by his mother shouting over him.
"No! No young man let me explain! That was a vintage car, it cost me two years worth of my salary! Ten years of saving and it's ruined!" John's mother shouted at the top of her lungs. "Not only that but I went to the police to close my stolen car report, and it turns out around two months ago a car in the Yale High School parking lot was rear-ended so bad it couldn't even run! Any idea who did that John?"

"Yes mom that was me! But you have to understand, I was just trying to reverse it and I was in the wrong gear and-" John began explaining in a panicked voice before once again being interpreted by his mother.
Throwing her hands up in frustration Ms.Doe shouted out "Why the hell were you driving it in the first place!?"
"You have your own car! Why did you think it would be ok to take mine without asking?!"

"Mom my car is an old hand me down! I just wanted to impress Megan! I didn't mean to crash it I'm sorry!"
Letting out a huge sigh, Ms.Doe fell back into her chair. For a moment the room was totally silent as both John and his mother took a moment to settle.
The tense silence was extremely awkward, especially for John who had repressed what had happened that day so hard it was almost like he was hearing all this for the first time as well.

Sitting up Ms.Doe returned to the typical calm attitude of a mother. "John you're going to pay for the damage to my car." John opened his mouth to interject but Ms.Doe held up her index finger. "I've also got into contact with the owner of the car you hit and you will be paying for that as well."
"H-How much do I owe?" John asked, a little afraid to find out the answer.
"Two hundred thousand dollars." Ms.Doe said bluntly.

John's mouth practically dropped to the floor. "Two hundred thousand?! How am I supposed to afford that?!"
"For starters you're going to sell everything you own in a garage sale tomorrow morning, and then you're going to go to work for whatever else you owe. I've already got a job lined up for you." Ms.Doe explained as she got up and began piling the dirty dishes into on arm.

"Push all of your furniture out of your bedroom, except for your mattress. Then go to bed, i'll wake you when everything is set up." She commanded to her son who was still staring down in slight shock to his current situation.


It was then thirty in the morning outside the Doe residence. The hot summer weather was just starting pick up, but for now it was perfectly warm.
The sale of John's positions had been going for two and a half hours now, and so far his T.V, custom built computer, and night stand had been sold for around six hundred dollars. A mere drop in the ocean compared to his outstanding debt of two hundred thousand dollars.

Standing next to his mother, John awkwardly kicked around the dust beneath his shoes as they waited for another customer.
Suddenly a shiny red pickup truck pulled in off the street and parked in front of the pair. From the truck a pale brunet woman in her late twenties dressed in a mid-length skirt and button shirt stepped out of the truck.

"Ms.Lynch?" John said in slight shock. Katie Lynch, John's homeroom/English teacher casually waltzed up to the small fold out table the two were using as a cashier's desk.
"Hello Ms.Doe, hello John!" She greeted in her usual chipper tone. "I saw your ad in the paper for the garage sale, and I wanted to know if you've sold the dresser or clothes yet?"

"You're in luck." John's mother replied. "We've sold neither so far — I'll give you both for one hundred dollars!"
"One hundred dollars?!" John quickly interjected. "My dresser alone cost two hundred fifty! Not to mention all the clothes in it would probably add up to somewhere in the three hundreds!"
With a wave of her hand, Ms.Doe dismissed her son's complaints. "John the dresser is three years old and all your clothes are used. One hundred dollars is perfectly fair."

"So what i'm only supposed to wear one outfit now?" John questioned. "What do you even need a bunch of boys clothes for anyway Ms.Lynch?!"
Handing the hundred dollar bill to John's mother, Ms.Lynch turned her attention to the boy. "I do a lot of art projects in my free time, and these clothes will be perfect for my next project."

John gripped his hair in frustration as his mother wheeled the old dresser into the back of the pickup truck. After dropping it in with a loud slam, she returned to the table.
"Anything else we can do for you Ms.Lynch?" John's mother asked in a cheery tone.
"Yes, I'm sorry to be a bother but I believe I purchased all of his clothes. Correct?" Katie said as she pointed to presumably the shirt on John's back.

"Oh! Of course! I'm sorry." Ms.Doe said before turning to her son. "John, give Ms.Katie your clothes."
"Wait, What?!" John said in complete shock. "You're both joking right?!"
"No, John I'm not." John's mother responded. "I said I was going to put you into N.A.K.E.D today. I was planning on doing it after lunch, but I guess we can start now. So give Ms.Lynch the clothes she paid for!"

"No way! You were being serious?!" John responded, still appalled at the suggestion he should strip naked in front of his mother and English teacher.
"Yes I was being serious! You should be very grateful, I had to choose between in listing you in N.A.K.E.D or turning you over to the police for grand theft auto and a hit and run!"
Crossing her arms, Ms.Doe leaned in close to her son. "Unless, you want to take your chances with the old justice system."

Biting his lower lip, John tried to think of a response to his mother's comment but she was right. It was a hard choice, substantial prison time as well as a criminal record, or being to walk around naked everywhere. John rationalized he would probably be put into N.A.K.E.D for a couple of months, then he'd just move to another state — or country.

With a deep breath, John put his hands through the neck of his shirt and pulled it off over his head. John's torso was best described as average, leaning slightly on the toned side. His stomach was flat with a slight amount of muscle visible, and something similar could be said about his chest as well.
Placing the shirt on the table, John began kneeling to untie his shoes but was cut off by Ms.Lynch. "John could you fold the clothes for me please. Thanks." She said with the same inflection someone would use with a retail worker checking out her purchase.

"Sure." John said bluntly and slightly annoyed. It was no secret he wanted to get this over with quickly, so the extra request was kind of infuriating.
Neatly folding the shirt, John placed it on the table in-front of him and returned to uniting his shoes. Slipping them off along with his socks and placing them next to his shirt on the table, John then slipped his fingers into his jeans.
With a swift motion he pulled them down and off of each leg, leaving him in nothing but a pair of plad boxers out in front of his house.

Two things were immediately noticeable once he took of his pants. One, his legs were completely hairless. This was something John himself had always found odd. He was waiting for the day he'd start growing hair on his body for what seemed like forever now, but it just never happened.
The more noticeable thing however was the 5.16 in. sized tent being pitched in the middle of his boxers.

"Oh my!" Ms.Lynch said with a blush forming across her face.
"John!" Ms.Doe said in a mix of anger and embarrassment. "What's wrong with you?!"
"I'm sorry! It's just, very warm out is all..." John trailed off as a huge blush formed across his face as well.
"Whatever!" John's mom responded. "Just hurry up and give Ms.Lynch your boxers so she can go on with her day."

With the blush on his face growing even redder, John slipped his fingers onto either side of his boxers and began slowly pulling down.
The process of taking them off felt like an eternity, and soon John felt the warm summer breeze tickle the very base of his cock as his boxers slipped past it.
With one swift motion John jerked his underwear down between his knees, sending his 5.16 in. stiffy jumping out. With a few bounces his erect penis finally centered itself, pointing right at his English teacher — who wasn't at all trying to hide her intense stare.

Placing the boxers on-top of the folded jeans, John quickly covered his groin with both hands.
"There you have my clothes, you happy?" John asked as he tried to keep up a calm demeanor in his humiliating state.
Pointing at his hands, Ms.Lynch simply said. "It's against N.A.K.E.D rules to obstruct your penis from view John."
Eyes shooting open, John looked at his mother for conformation — who gave him a simple nod.

"O-oh! I'm sorry..." John said as his blush fully engulfs his face. Timidly, he un-cupped his hands from his crotch and allowed his hard cock to spring out once again.
Ms.Lynch made sure her eyes never moved from the 5.16 in. stiffy boldly presented to her as she collected the neatly folded squares of clothing. Satisfied, Katie turned to John's mother. "Thank you very much Ms.Doe! Just make sure John understands the rules of N.A.K.E.D, it's very common for a new comer to instinctively cover themselves and get a hefty fine."

"Oh don't worry Ms.Lynch, I'll make sure John's penis is clearly visible for all to see!" Ms.Doe responded, placing her hand around her son's shoulder.
"Oh my god!" John said as he hid his face in the palms of his hands in utter disbelief.
Ms.Lynch couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the boys reaction. "I'm sure the girls of the neighbor-hood will be very happy to hear that." She said before turning around and heading towards her car.
"See you soon John." Ms.Lynch said as she closed the door of her pickup truck and pulled away.

Emerging from behind his hands, John looked up at his mother. "Can I go inside now mom?"
"What?! Of course not! It's your garage sale not mine!" Ms.Doe said as she pulled out a cardboard sign from under the table. "Besides, since your in N.A.K.E.D a little bit earlier than planned you might as well start on a very special job I planed for you!" She said, passing John the sign.
"What do you mean special..." John said before trailing off once he saw the text on the sign.

N.A.K.E.D GARAGE SALE!
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
TURN RIGHT AND GO UP XXXAVE!

The top half of the sign read, but what left John speechless was the bottom half that read.

POSE FOR A PHOTO $5
VIDEO REQUEST $10
GROPE $15
SPANK $20

Does John accept the "very special job"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)