More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

Which is how you wound up here

Recap: Jimmy’s Girls (SPOILERS!)

The following are the profiles of Jimmy’s harem as of the last time he looked at them (scores and status may not be up to date. For example Beth and Chrissy have been through quite a few changes since he last looked at their profiles). This is as of Chapter 90, so if you haven’t gotten that far I’d suggest you back out of here and get to reading.

.

.

.

.

Still here? Ok, without further ado:

Maureen June Nibornski

Age: 60
Relationship: Mother
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Not Yet Unlocked
Skills: Not Yet Unlocked
Current Status: Deceased

Statistics:

Affection: 100 (You’re my first born.)
Trust: 100 (You’ve never lied to Mama, Shithead.)
Love: 100 (The only man in my life that’s always been there for me. I knew it was wrong, but no one else ever made me feel as special as you did.)
Lust: 100 (Your father was my first love and you look so much like him it hurts. Plus I was high as a fucking kite when I died. Mama wanted dick one last time. You sick fuck.)

__

Bethany Rose Nibornski

(Beth’s visual reference is adult film actress and fetish model Scarlett Dimitro)

Age: 33
Relationship: Half Sister
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Born in 1986, 5 minutes prior to my twin sister Christine Amanda Anderson, whom I've never known. Until the age of 12 you and Mom were the only constants in my life and I've always worshiped the ground you walked on, but although I've always wanted to be like you, I knew that you looked at the world differently than I do. While you excelled in doing whatever was necessary to get by, I stayed in school and studied hard.

When you left home it was the hardest day of my life. My best friend was going away and I didn't know if you'd ever be back again. I should have known better. You stayed in touch even when I knew it was hard for you, and you visited every year at Christmas, which is why that's always been my favorite holiday. I knew you were on the east coast in '01 and was terrified when I heard about the terror attacks in September. Not because I was worried about the country but because I was worried about you. I guess that's why I never noticed Mom's third pregnancy. That and the fact that I was a 15 year old idiot.

When Mom got sick and you came home I was ecstatic and depressed at the same time. You were back, but I felt guilty for being so happy because of the pain Mom was in. The last few years have been bittersweet between mom's illness and your presence. Being around you always made me feel better.

I've had several boyfriends through the years, but none to really get excited about, with the exception of Frank Lewis who I dated for two years when I was at U. W. Madison. It ended when he graduated, and to be honest I was relieved. I've spent my whole life comparing every man I've ever met to you and they always come up lacking.

Even with Mom's I've never been happier than I was when you told me you loved me.
Skills: Linguistics (English, French, Spanish, German, Ojibwe), Secondary Education, Computer Fluency, Mathematics (College Proficiency), History (American, European, Eastern, Ancient), Science (Physical, Earth, Chemistry), Culinary Arts (Skilled Amateur), Oral Sex (Pornstar level)
Current Status: Sleeping. Happy that you love me back

Statistics:

Affection: 100 (You’ve been there for me my whole life. You’re my best friend)
Trust: 55 (_I know that you would never lie to me about anything importan_t.)
Love: 75 (I'm pretty sure you're my soulmate.)
Lust: 55* (Even asleep I'm wet for you.)

*(Lust has a permanent minimum of 50)

Christine Amanda Anderson

(Chrissy’s visual reference is adult film actress Brandi Bae)

Age: 33
Relationship: Half-Sister
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Bio: I’ve known I was adopted for as long as I can recall, and except for a brief rebellious stage in my late teens it never really made a difference. The Andersons might not have been my biological parents but they raised me. They’re my Mom and Dad. I’ve studied dance for as long as I can remember. Mom suggested it to me when I was really young and we drove to Willow River so I could take classes. By the time I was 12 I’d gone as far as I could as a student there and began to help with teaching and choreography. During that time I also discovered a love of the stage and acting. I was the lead in every school play all through High School, and it seemed only natural to continue with a fine arts education in college.

UMD was close enough to home that I didn’t feel too uncomfortable and far enough away to suit my growing independent streak. I majored in theater with a comprehensive focus and naturally minored in dance. And cocaine. That part came from a girl who I’d been getting serious with. We stayed together after I graduated with my BFA. Sadly that was in the late aughts, and nowhere around here, or even anywhere, was looking to hire a theater teacher. Fine arts programs have been getting slashed since Big Bush and while Obama and Clinton gave them a bit of a reprieve, they still haven’t bounced back. And Colombian Marching powder ain’t cheap, so I took to the stage in another way. I finally got clean a couple years back, but who the hell wants to hire someone who’s only resume entry is being a pole dancer? So the money I was no longer shoving up my nose was spent to make sure that my body stayed relevant, and eventually to buy this house (with cash! The look on the seller’s face was priceless!). I know I’m reaching my expiration date though. I’d like to quit the stage and open a studio. Really apply my talents. Maybe join a community theater.
Skills: Dancer (Professional grade, exotic and classical), Comprehensive theatrical knowledge
Current Status: Desperately trying to get off while thinking of you in the bathroom before going on stage.

Statistics:

Affection: 20 (You rescued me from that thug.)
Trust: 15 (I barely know you.)
Love: 50 (You make me feel so... desirable and protected.)
Lust: 285* (I’m so hot for you I think I might die. I want your cock in me more than anything I’ve ever wanted)

(*Lust has a permanent minimum of 20)

Tammy Lisa Raye
(Tammy’s visual reference is adult film actress Jessica Ryan)

Age: 38
Relationship: ?!?
Sexual Orientation: Jimmy
Bio: Cleveland Ohio is a boring town. I was always a bit of an introvert though so that didn’t matter much. I kept my head down and didn’t date much through High School and came through it with straight A’s. I’ve always hated my appearance, wished I had curves rather than being built like a teenaged boy, plus I was ashamed of the weird urges I got. I thought I was some sort of deviant, that something was wrong with me because of what I wanted. And I wanted it constantly. School was easy for me because someone was always there to tell me what to do. All of my clothes matched so I didn’t have to think about what to wear. I never had to make choices. I’ve always needed someone to make those decisions for me.

I was in my first year at U of O when I discovered FetLife and a whole new world opened for me. I wasn’t abnormal. I just had a really deep seated need to be controlled and to not have to decide. To be protected from a world that would take advantage of me if they only knew what I was. But I got really good at hiding it because if I didn’t trust someone completely, I couldn’t surrender that control.

I chose the University of Pittsburgh for grad school for two reasons. The first one was the 3 year MLIS program which was nationally ranked. The second was that He was there. I’d met Him on the internet. He was perfect. Everything I was looking for in a Dom.

Sadly people lie on the internet. Our relationship was a whirlwind of emotion, and though he took my oral and anal virginity, he wasn’t the Man I thought he was. Yes, the three years we spent together were fun, but he was never willing to commit fully. I’ve since learned the term C.H.W.D. Clueless Horny Wannabe Dom. I haven’t been with a man since he left me.

After graduation I took the first job that would take me far away from the scene of my shame. Duluth Minnesota is about as far from reality as I could hope for, and I’ve spent the last ten years here basically living as a hermit and hiding in this basement room when I’m not hiding in my efficiency apartment.

Today You walked in and changed that. Your confidence swept me away without even trying. When You kissed me i saw God. You took all my worthless holes in a matter of minutes. If You will have me and protect me then i will be Yours forever. Please claim me Master.
Skills: Library & Information Science (Master’s degree).
Current Status: Sucking Master’s Cock

Statistics:

Affection: 100 (The sun rises because of You)
Trust: 100 (Your will is my will)
Love: 100* (my life for You.)
Lust: 90* (Hot, wet, and ready. i am nothing more than a life support system for the three holes that give Master pleasure.)

(*Love soft cap ignored due to subject’s psychological state)
(*Lust has a permanent minimum of 90)

Melissa Lynn Lundberg

Age: 33
Relationship: Acquaintance
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Bi-Curious)
Bio: I grew up in Wilmar Minnesota, a town notable for having a ridiculously small shopping mall and not much else. I married my high school sweetheart and we moved to St. Cloud where he had a job in construction lined up. Cloud is alway building up, getting bigger, so Joe alway has lots of work. While he was at it he studied for his contractor’s certification, and I took the opportunity to go to business school, figuring I’d manage his office when he struck out on his own.

I was attending a night class when the fire broke out in our apartment building. Someone fell asleep smoking in the basement apartment. Probably would have been ok if the pilot light on their stove wasn’t out. There were no survivors.

Joe was on a union gig, so the insurance payout was workable. I transferred to Marshall’s U of M and switched to Fire Science. It’s funny how life pushes you in weird directions. My Business credits transferred so i was able to finish the program in three years, then spent another two finishing my business degree.

After graduation, I went for further training with the DNR and spent the next two years fighting wildfires. Last year I got the Fire Marshal post in Carlton County, and I’ve spent that time building a solid investigative team and making my bones as a woman in a predominantly male field. The arson investigation that lead me to you is actually the third in a string that have been plaguing the area over the last few months, so I was pretty sure it would play out the same way. Unknown instigator. Molotov cocktail. Total destruction. It’s damn lucky that there wasn’t any loss of life this time.

I find you fascinating, so I’m taking a chance here and letting myself have human contact that isn’t one of my team. It’s kind of scary actually.
Skills: Fire Science (Bachelor of Science) Business Management (Bachelor of Arts)Vocal Training (High School and church Choir)
Current Status: Sipping on a Rolling Rock, convinced I’ll be stood up.

Statistics:

Affection: 20 (I find your confidence intriguing. )
Trust: 20 (I trust you about as much as I do any lawyer.)
Love: 0
Lust: 15 (You’re pretty cute.)

Devin Marie Dahlberg

Age: 18
Relationship: Half Sister
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Bio: The first 18 years of anyone’s life drag by especially on the Range. Codi and I have always been together, but I’m not sure which one of us noticed first that we were both more interested in girls than boys. It really doesn’t much matter since we basically share a brain, and a lot of times I know what she’s thinking before she does. Same goes for the reverse too. It always weirds people out when we finish each other’s sentences (which is why we do it). We used to fuck with Jan and Ed by wearing the same outfits too.

The boys sniffed around us in High school but we were able to blow them off by being good little girls and straight A students. Either way it wasn’t until after we left for college that we started doing more than sleep together if you know what I mean. Sex with my sister is like masturbation with someone to hold onto. We’re so much a part of each other that it doesn’t even feel like , which is a ridiculous taboo for a pair of lesbians anyway. Not like we have to worry about producing kids and passing on negative recessives. Or we didn’t until you found us.

It should bother me that you basically face my sister in front of me. It should probably bother me more that I wished it was me. I would have been happy to be either of the two of you. It was so goddamn hot. It was even hotter that Jan helped you. At the same time, I had my brand new big sister squishing those gorgeous big tits of hers against me and giving me a play by play of what was going on, and that redhead sucking on my clit. I was in heaven. That makes me pretty fucked up, huh? Thing is, I still don’t think men are all that attractive. If I never see another man’s penis (besides yours) again, I’ll be happy.

The really fucked up part is that my sex life with Codi has never been better, and the fact that we can do it in our own bedroom and Mom even joins in now makes it all the more special. I can’t wait to meet and fuck Beth and maybe feel what that cock of yours feels like in my little cunt. I really can’t wait to see you fuck my mom and my sisters.
Skills: High School Diploma
Current Status: Being eaten by Codi while Mom and I make out.

Statistics:

Affection: 55 (You’ve changed my life for the better.)
Trust: 35 (After that stunt I really shouldn’t trust you, but it came out all right.)
Love: 65 (I can hardly wrap my head around it, but after blowing you, I really want you to be happy. Need you to be happy.)
Lust: 60* (I’m dripping from the very idea of you fucking my family. Your family. Our family.)

(*Love soft cap ignored due to subject’s relationship to User)
(*Lust has a permanent minimum of 60)

Codi Anne Dahlberg

Age: 18
Relationship: Half Sister
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Bio: My sister was my life before you walked into it. I know I’m pretty smart but it’s really easier for me to support Devin. That’s always been the case. I’ve been in love with her since before we were out of diapers. I always knew I didn’t like boys, but never said so until Devin realized that was true of her too.

It was the happiest day of my life the first time we really kissed. Mom left us a bottle of champagne when we moved in at BSU and we got drunk and made out. It was amazing. We’ve shared a bed ever since. Still through all my life Devin’s always been first. Her GPA and class standing was just a point ahead of me. She always got picked first in gym class. It never bothered me. But you picked me first.

The whole time Mom was whispering in my ear how amazing your cock is and how lucky I was to have it in my mouth, and I knew she was right even though I was grossed out at first. I’m sorry I was so scared of your dick, but after you started I stopped fighting it. And after you finished I wondered why i ever resisted.

I’m still in love with my sister, but I couldn’t be happier than I am right now as your little cumslut, Daddy.
Skills: High School Diploma
Current Status: Going down on Devin while Mom fingers me.

Statistics:

Affection: 60 (Thank you for using me first.)
Trust: 30 (It’s hard but I want to believe in you. )
Love: 75 (You picked me first. You’re so powerful and masculine. I like girls but I may be in love with you.)
Lust: 65* (The idea of getting used by you again just makes me so hot!)
(*Love soft cap ignored due to subject’s relationship to User)

(*Lust has a permanent minimum of 60)

And, presented her for the first time anywhere:

Janet Renee Dahlberg

(Jan is modeled visually off of British adult film actress Barbie Sins)

Age: 38
Relationship: Half-sister’s Adopted Mother
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: I was the prom queen. The head cheerleader. The mean girl. As the bitch queen I did well. I got pregnant on prom night. Dad paid some butcher to “have it taken care of” and the results were that I couldn’t have children when Ed and I married. Ed went to work at the taconite plant right after high school and I just did what I could to help. We adopted the girls... Ed has a great job. We could support twins. When he got laid off when they were 8 it hit us hard. I told Ed that I could get a second job and my mom would babysit, but he just had to prove he was a man.

I heard about what happened at 3 am when the Sheriff’s deputy showed up at my door. Ed’s union paid benefits so we weren’t going to starve, and his and my parents helped a lot. Everything until the girls went away to school has been for them. I’ve had a few boyfriends over the last several years... I’m a widow not a nun... but no one who I wanted to commit to.

Until you showed me what I was missing, Daddy. Thank you for bringing my daughters and I closer together.
Skills: Bartender, Secretary
Current Status: making love to my beautiful girls.

Statistics:

Affection: 100 (I’m so lucky that you came into our lives.)
Trust: 85 (Everything you’ve done has made our lives better)
Love: 100 (Let me be your baby girl always Daddy)
Lust: 65 (God, this is what I never knew that I’ve always wanted)

Current statistics for all the girls are as follows:

  • Maureen June Nibornski: 100/100/100/100
  • Bethany Rose Nibornski: 100/100/100/65
  • Christine Amanda Anderson: 100/100/100/53
  • Codi Anne Dahlberg: 60/30/75/65
  • Devin Marie Dahlberg: 55/35/65/60
  • Tammy Lisa Raye: 100/100/100/100
  • Janet Dahlberg: 100/85/100/65
  • Melissa Lynn Lundberg: 45/30/0/40

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)