More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What's next?

Reality can be rewritten

"Okay, T.B.," said the God of Media as she/he/it/whatever stomped into the room. "What did you do?"

"What did I do?" said the deity who normally preferred a slightly longer name than T.B. "What did you do? And why do you look like a naked Dana Scully? Is this a new look?"

"No, this is not a new look," said the God of Media, quietly gritting its teeth. "For some reason, my clothes suddenly disappeared and I can't find anything to replace them anywhere. And since you're the one new god who brags the most about rewriting reality -- Stop staring at my tits and answer my first question!"

"Sorry, but you don't see tits like that every day," said T.B. "As for the other part, I haven't done anything to reality -- at least not lately. Let me check."

T.B. quickly examined the group of electronic devices gathered before him and after a long silence, said, "Aha! Now I know what happened."

"Well, what was it?" asked the God of Media.

"One of my worshipers is a covert member of the American Association for Nude Recreation and he recently hacked into the source code of reality," said T.B.

"How did he do that?" asked the God of Media.

"No idea," said T.B. "He obviously had no help from me. Anyway, he wanted to change history to do away with the concept of clothing but he was only half-successful."

"Do away with what?" asked the God of Media.

"The concept of clothing," said T.B.

"What is clothing?"

"You know. That stuff humans put on their bodies to cover themselves."

"Why would you want to cover yourself? It's not cold."

"No," said T.B. "you don't understand ..."

"Of course I don't understand," said the God of Media. "You keep using all this weird cyberbabble."

"Hey, you're the one who came to me with questions," said T.B. "It's not my fault that you don't like the answers."

"Oh, why do I bother?" asked the God of Media. "I have better things to do with my day than to pry answers out of some rag-wearing techno-geek. I don't even get why you said this hacker's change was only half-successful. Either it worked or it didn't."

"Oh, it worked all right," said T.B. "But it only affects females. And of course, any entity that takes on female form."

"Well, that just sounds silly," said the God of Media, turning a bare backside in T.B.'s direction. "If you didn't have a serious answer to give me, you should have just said so."

And with that, the God of Media left the room in such a huff that T.B.'s staring at its nakedness went unnoticed.

Perhaps I should give that hacker a treat, thought T.B.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)