More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by AnonySD AnonySD

What's next?

Read the manual and test on your sister.

About an hour later, you're in your room and surfing through your laptop, mostly reading some of your favorite porn stories. To be honest, you're already kind of bored and are ready for more action. You glance at the manual for the cock ring, still sitting in the place you put it. You grab it and decide to flip through it. For a manual, it's slightly on the thick side. A lot of it is "legal speak" of the company, which you see is called "Aphrodite's Aphrodisiacs," covering their asses.

However, there are a few sections that talk about the cock ring's functionalities. One in particular catches your eye.

"Plant suggestions! Want the user to pleasure your cock or pussy in a particular way? Simply hold the Magic Cock Ring close to your lips, whisper your suggestion, and give it a squeeze. It should vibrate slightly to show your suggestion worked. To deactivate the suggestion on the cock ring, simply squeeze it again. Another soft vibration will indicate your suggestion has been wiped from it's memory.

CAUTION: As the saying goes, 'Be careful what you wish for!' Make sure you word your suggestion carefully or you could have unintended consequences."

You glance at the cock ring. Despite your uses, it seems as clean as the moment you removed it from its box. You shrug, guessing it's another of the thing's functions. You hold it close to your mouth and whisper. "Lube me up with your tongue and fuck me with your ass." You squeeze the cock ring. The ring vibrates in your hand. You grin and stand up and head for the hallway.

You hear the sound of the TV coming from the living room, so you know where your mom is. You head for your sister's room and put your ear to her door.

"Mmm, fuck... Oh, give it to me..." you hear her saying.

You hold your breath and slowly open the door a crack. You gasp a little at the sexy sight before you. You see your sister with a big purple dildo shoved in her pussy. Her legs are spread wide on the bed. She's fucking herself pretty thoroughly with the dildo. Even from here, you can hear how wet her cunt is.

You lower your pants and slip the cock ring on, making it appear next to her on the bed. She focuses on fucking herself a little more before her eyes flutter open and glance at your cock.

"Oh, fuck... It's you again," you hear her say. You almost want to laugh. Your sister is talking to your disembodied cock. This is too surreal. "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I don't know if you're real, and I don't care. Fucking myself right in front of my brother without him even noticing was really fucking hot."

She stares at your cock for a moment and her hand stops the dildo fucking her twat. "I... I need to lick you. I need..." She moves and puts her head close to your cock, immediately starting to lick it. You moan with every passing of her tongue, watching her intently.

She covers your cock with her saliva, making sure every single inch of it gets wet. She plays special attention to your head, licking up each drop of precum that comes out. She starts talking again between licks.

"I need you *slurp* in my ass," you hear her say. "I fucking need you *slurp* in my tight, virgin asshole. God, I don't even like the thought of anal, *slurp* but I need you right up my ass right fucking now."

You watch as your sister changes her position, squatting over your hardness. Carefully, she positions her asshole right over your jutting pole. She takes a deep breath and lowers herself. You feel her warm, tight ass take your cock in. You hear her grunt and moan in effort, moving slowly down onto your cock. She takes inch after inch into her.

"God dammit," your sister says. "You're so fucking big. You feel huge in my ass. God, why am I doing this?"

Finally, she has you completely sheathed in her tight ass. Your cock has never felt a tighter fight. You bite your lip at the incredibly erotic feeling and sight before you. After your sister's ass adjusts to your thick man meat, she starts to move up and down, fucking you with the tightest hole in the world.

"God, fuck," your sister says. "I... I need my pussy fucked too." She looks in front of her and grabs her dildo. Without hesitation, she plunges it inside of her wet cunt. "Oh, sweet heaven... I've never felt so full..."

She steadily fucks your cock with her incredible butthole and fucks herself with her dildo. You can even feel her pussy move with every thrust of the fuckstick in her hand.

She moves her ass a bit faster on your cock. "I never thought I'd like anal, but I can totally see myself doing this more often. Ohhh, you feel so fucking good in my tight, little ass."

Her words mixed with the incredible sensation on your cock are too damn much. Without another word, you start cumming up your sister's ass. Your sister feels it and fucks her cunt with wild abandon. After a moment, you feel her start to cum with you, her ass squeezing your cock even more.

"Yes, yessss, fill my ass with your cum," she says.

Finally, your balls are spent. However, your sister keeps fucking your newly sensitive dick.

"I need to fuck you," she says, almost mesmerized. "I need you to fuck my ass. I need to keep fucking you with my tightest hole. God, I felt you cum but I just can't stop fucking you with my ass."

You pant and groan. The vice-like grip on your cock is a mix of pleasure and pain now. Uh oh. "Be careful what you wish for: indeed. What should you do? Should you take the cock ring off? See how far this goes? Or maybe you can go in and "check on your sister?"

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)