More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Todd Remote Todd Remote

Who discovers this magical trinket?

Ranger

Ranger ran down the beach, full of built up energy from having been stuck in the car for so long. He bolted at full speed away from the family. And before Daniel could catch up to him, was out of sight.

Ranger kept up his fast pace for a good 20 minutes before tiring out. By that point he had gone far, far from the car. Ranger turned around and began searching for the trail of his scent back to the car. When he found it, Ranger began trying to find his way back.

He kept his paws in the swashes of waves to keep cool. And while walking, stepped on something very ridged.

The smell of it was pungent, and filled Ranger's nostrils like a toxic gas. It certainly didn't smell like fur, or dust, or wood, or dirt, or food, or other rocks. The chain it hung to was made of gold, purer than any jewelry he had smelled before. But not the smell of gold, or salt water, or anyone on the beach could overpower the wicked smell coming from the green gem that hung from the gold. Just like chocolate, Ranger knew this had a bad smell to it, but it was intoxicating all at the same time.

Not wanting to lose this smell, ranger picked up the necklace from the chain. To have held it from the rock would have been too much for his nose to bear.

Ranger began to run again, excited to find his family and show them what incredible object he had found.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)