More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Pick a story

Rai aka Rae

You were never the most masculine man nor the most charming either. You looked like a stereotypical Japanese American nerd and you knew it. Despite that, you were never smart enough to get a paid scholarship and especially not for your loving but traditional parents. So in order to get into the college of your dreams they had to pay for it with you having to pay them back by the time the first year was over. Your options were limited and you were getting ...

Really you didn't know what your parents expected and honestly if it was a few years earlier you may have just denied the offer and accepted being kicked out. Thankfully for you however it was modern times meaning there was an option for even a lowlife like you to make big bucks. You made your way to the local X-Change clinic and asked for five pink X-Change basic, which should be enough to at least test this idea, for $500. After making the necessary preparations with the DMW you went to the public bathroom near the clinic and swallowed the pill dry. As you felt the changes begin you remember the clothes you also bought to wear in this form and began to put them on.

"Heh, this would do nicely." You said with your new voice as you looked into the mirror and admired your new look. "Well, Rae I can confidently say that you will work excellently for what I have planned to pay off my parents." Confidence was basically oozing off of you as you walked out of the bathroom with a strut in your step. You even winked at one of the more obvious onlookers!

Now how did you plan to get money with this body?

What is Rai's, now Rae's, plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)