More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Raelle Collar (Motherland: Fort Salem)

Raelle is one of the main characters in Motherland: Fort Salem. She is portrayed by Taylor Hickson.

She is a recruit with major authority issues whose mother recently died in the line of duty.

History :

Raelle arrives at Fort Salem with a chip on her her shoulder. She's from a part of witch society that is a little unusual, in that her mother, a military witch, married outside the military. As a result of marrying a civilian man, Raelle's mother was punished. The military maintains an interest in creating and maintaining powerful bloodlines and uniting them to create super-soldiers. Raelle's mother's pension was affected because of her decision. The army kept her deployed almost constantly, and Raelle feels like they kind of worked her to . She died in a firefight during the war on The Spree, under Petra Bellweather's, Abigail Bellweather's mother, leadership.

Since her mom died about a year before what we see in the pilot, Raelle’s still carrying that raw grief inside her. And she has a huge chip on her shoulder about witchhood in general. She’s also from a weird part of the country, in terms of witch-hood. Her family lives in Chippewa Cession, located in the part of The Cession, near Carolina. She grew up as an outsider and she carries this edge with her.

Physical Appearance :

Raelle is a short girl with short, wavy blonde hair. She has bright blue eyes.

Powers and Abilities :

◾Witch Physiology: As a witch, Raelle is capable of affecting change by generating different sound frequencies with her voice. While she is skilled in healing, Raelle has shown incredible power in other fields of her craft.

◾ Healing: As a fixer, Raelle specializes in healing other people. By reciting verses from the Bible along with the person she heals, Raelle is able to transfers injuries to herself and lessen the burden of the victim. She learned this skill from her mother. If Raelle tries pulling injuries from recently dead bodies she can experience visions of that persons final moments and also their emotions. Raelle’s powers have grown to where she could heal Khalida of her illness, something that proved so dangerous not even Colonel Wick(the best fixer in the country) could alleviate. She archived this while not contracting the hazardous illness, something that had not happened to her before.

◾ Levitation: By using Salva, Raelle can levitate several feet off the ground and with practice could perform combat drops.

◾ Storm Generation: In a fit of uncontrollable emotion along with Abigail they were able to unintentionally brew a small lightning storm that shook the whole training room.

◾ Wind-Shear: First "song" taught to the girls of Fort Salem; an impact-absorbing shield.

◾ Wind-Strike: Second "song" taught to the girls of Fort Salem. Together with Abigail and Tally, the group was able to exert over 1600 lbs of pressure per square foot, shown when they blast a hole through solid metal.

◾ Memory: By using a sigil on her mother’s note, Raelle was able to see and hear her mother writing the note along with what happened during the action.

◾ Sleep Inducement: While angrily reciting one of her prayers during a linking exercise, Raelle managed to accidentally incapacitated every other cadet, albeit temporarily.

Quotes :

If you want someone who blindly follows orders, then you might as well send me back home. - Raelle.

Trivia :

◾ Raelle's mom died in combat, "under the orders of somebody else".

◾ Raelle's family lived in the Cession, "before the cession became the cession."

Where is Raelle when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)