More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Teamx Teamx

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Rachel

Rachel was laying in her bed watching Netflix. She was glad that Sarah was gone for the night. She wanted some alone time. The night before Sarah almost busted her watching lesbian porn on her laptop. She wasn't ready to have that conversation with her or her mom yet. Rachel thinks that Sarah might know she was a lesbian but she felt uncomfortable admitting it. Rachel didn't want to freak her sister out if she took a peek at Sarah while changing clothes or other things.

Rachel wondered if her mom was asleep yet as she considered lighting up a cigarette. Another conversation she has been avoiding with her mom. She didn't want to disappoint her but curiosity and how sexy her mom looked while smoking took hold on her. She's been smoking for about a month now and her body is starting to crave it.

Rachel shuts down Netflix and loads up PornHub as she take off her sweatpants and panties off. She ignores the buzzing of her phone from the local news station of her quiet Midwestern town, warning of "Unexplained Animal Attacks" and cautioned residents to stay indoors.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)