More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Teamx Teamx

What's next?

An old friend...

*BZZ!*

*BZZ!*

*BZZ!*

Rachel looks away from her laptop and sees her phone vibrating with a few text messages. "What the hell?" Looks at the phone. "From Shannon? Really."

Shannon was Rachel's best friend growing up. They split paths in high school where Shannon became a cheerleader and Rachel got deeper into into the nerdier things. They still said hi to each other in the halls at school but they haven't hung out in months. Rachel sometimes thought that Shannon was embarrassed to be seen with the short nerdy girl with the magenta dyed hair while Shannon looked liked the typical blonde ponytailed cheerleader. Rachel was somewhat in love with her but she knew that Shannon wasn't into girls so Rachel never let her feelings be known. Rachel was hurt when they drifted away.

"Hey. I know it's been awhile but I miss you. I know I haven't been a good friend but I really need to talk to someone. Dad said I can have the car. I think Dad wants me out of the house cause Mom is on a work trip. We can go hang out somewhere or we can hang out at your place like old times. What do ya say?"

Rachel, frustrated, turned off her laptop and put her clothes back on. "Oh well, Pornhub can wait a few hours". She texted Shannon back and told her to come over. She missed her old friend and was hoping things might go back the way they used to be. Shannon texted back...

"Great. It's been kinda hectic at home and I can't wait to see you! XOXO"

Shannon pulls up and Rachel is waiting at the door. Shannon walks the path to the door and stops. She has an odd look on her face and she looks behind her. Rachel opens the door "Come on in ya goof. Let's go to my room. Sarah is gone for the night and I think Mom might be trying to sleep."

Shannon sits on Sarah's bed. She looks freshly showered wearing a tank top and shorts. "So Rachel, wanna go out and see what trouble we can get in? Or do you want to stay here? I really don't mind. I'm just happy to see ya.

Go out or stay in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)