More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

PornHub Perusal

Rachel smiled to herself as she watched Pornhub load before her eyes. Moments later, Rachel slid her finger expertly across the trackpad before feverishly tapping on her preferred tag. Dozens of images flooded the screen as she eyed up the lesbian offerings that the site's algorithm had found for her.

As her auburn eyes darted across each image she was intrigued by a swathe of newly uploaded videos. Usually, Rachel never bothered with the titles but today they fascinated her. She could feel herself becoming increasingly aroused as she read such titles as; Blood Orgy, Devouring Linda, and Fangtastic Foursome.

Wanting to know more she clicked on the one beneath her cursor and watched intently as a darkened room appeared before her. As Rachel watched she saw a lone blonde-haired girl ease herself up from the bed and click on a nearby lamp. The girl is completely nude as she eases the sheets away from her heaving bosom.

Rachel can see the longing on the girl's features as she stares at the figure who is presumably stood at the end of the bed. Suddenly a gorgeous girl with alabaster skin and jet black hair slides into the frame, her lips curl into a knowing grin. The camera seems to skip forward as the sheets lay strewn on the floor and the pale-skinned vixen is lapping at the blonde's slick cunt.

Instinctively Rachel eases a finger down into her waiting folds and begins to gently rub between her sensitive folds.

A chorus of low groans slides from the girl's lips as the camera leaps forward again. Now both girls are engaging in a glorious oral display. The pale-skinned vixen eases her crimson lips away from the blonde's bloody snatch as she bares her fangs and blows a kiss towards the camera. The blonde merely groans in lustful bliss as she tongues the bloody predator above.

Rachel barely suppresses a moan as she frigs herself faster and faster. Her imagination ran wild as she pictures herself between the writhing women. Her moans doing their own in a wanton rut.

The room falls silent as the camera momentarily blacks out when it turns on both girls are making out. Rachel watches as both girls thrash around like wild animals as they savagely kiss before breaking apart. An aroused chill runs through Rachel's body as the girls look at the camera part their blood-stained lips to reveal a pair of matching fangs.

Rachel watched the final part of the video and groaned in guttural pleasure as her body was wracked with a solitary orgasm. She grabbed a nearby tissue and slowly dabbed away the lingering cum that clung to her bare pussy. As Rachel lay there she heard the nearby thrum of her smartphone.

Wondering who was calling her so late at night Rachel grabbed the device and looked at the caller ID...

Whose Calling Rachel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)