More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ANonnyMouse12 ANonnyMouse12

What's next?

READ ME

This story is VERY customizable and can have the characters description and name changed on the right. On top of this, make sure to click Play Game to play through to story in it's most effective form. As you play various stats will change on the right side of the screen.

Purity: is the main characters purity away from sexual deviance. The less innocent she becomes the more she knows about. As this stat lowers her outfit will grow sluttier and her thoughts more chaotic, if this hits zero she will become capable of being corrupted. When that happens a corruption bar will appear.

Corruption: The main character becomes increasingly more corrupt with each act of sex or each act of cruelty after purity has reached 0. Upon reaching 100 Corruption Fae are sealed, the Magical Girl becomes a full Majin and her powers change slightly. There are no recorded instances of a Magical Girl returning from a fully Corrupted state.

Anonymity: Is how anonymous the Main Character remains in her Magical Girl Form. As this stat lowers, her identity will become known by the people of the city and she may be stocked, or assaulted as such.

Lewdness: As the main character is assaulted this stat will increase. As this stat increases the amount the main character desires sex will increase. This stat has no cap. And as it increases further and further so to will out Main Character fall. At set increments this stat will designate some changes to the character which will appear as chapters that are locked unless Lewdness is high enough.

Reputation (School): Currently Our MC is a honor student and is thought of highly by her friends and classmates. If she skips too much school or becomes too well known as the magical girl, she can find herself bullied and assaulted by her classmates and even some teachers. If she is spotted naked when her magical points drop low by a classmate, this will drop drastically.

Reputation (Town): This is how the town see's our heroine, if she is defeated too much, this stat will continue to lower and the town will begin to our main character. Seeing her as nothing more than a sexual relief tool.

Magical Points MP: This Stat will increase slowly as the story progresses, but has a limit, If your MP drops to 0 our Main character will be out of her transformation in the nude, entirely to whatever she faces, whether that be men or Fiends. Losing her form in front of the town will greatly reduce her anonymity.

Fame: The more famous our Magical girl becomes, the more the city will support her, or her, and the more villains will hunt her down. Fame will slowly increase with each incident the main character resolves. At 10% The News will begin reporting on the Magical Girl. From here, each incident will grow in fame and infamy faster whether she wins or loses.

And Lastly Fiendish Influence: Fiends when present exude a Miasma of dark and evil thoughts. Whether they are defeated or not, this miasma will permeate into the atmosphere slowly beginning to corrupt the city. Every day within the story that passes will increase this stat by 1%, if the main character fails to stop the villains before it reaches 100% doing so will become a far more difficult task with little chance of success. When Fiends are ignored for a length of time this stat will further increase. At 10% a large portion of the scummier people in town, will begin to one another, attacking and forcing themselves on women and robbing various locations. Once this begins our Main character can be assaulted randomly in town and will find the number of Fiends growing more rapidly. Every 10% increase from here, the number of people in town effected will increase exponentially. At 100% town will become a sex and debauchery filled location where no one is safe. If the main Majin is defeated this stat will instantly reduce to 0.

There will also be a few different switches that will unlock different interactions as the story progresses. Each of these switches will be revealed as they become necessary.

Later Mechanics in the Story Below:
Upon Defeating Deliah:
Hypnotized: This stat will grow as a percentage 1% per class with Mr. Ryan. If the percentage ever reaches 100% we'll get a kind of bad ending. Every 5% something major will change about the general school life. The higher the percentage the greater and more intense the change.

Upon Defeating Malcolm:
Addict: As Erika is afflicted with various and aphrodisiacs she'll find herself growing closer and closer to addiction. When the score hit's 100% she will actively need to seek out these or will suffer major negative withdrawal symptoms.

Cursed: As we move into Act 3. A Majin talented in powerful curses will take action. These curses will appear as set toggle switches. Each will have a direct impact on our heroine and her personality. These will all be listed here as they are introduced in the story.

Curse of Slavery: Increases submissive tendencies. Leads thoughts toward scenes of a sexual nature. It fills Magical Girl's with a need to submit and succumb to the Majin who applied the curse, or the one to whom the curse is channeled, when the curse is active. Disallows harming of the caster except under set circumstances set by the caster.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)