More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blankface Blankface

What world?

Queens Blade

There is a kingdom which rules the main continent of the world which holds a special tournament every four years. It has been an intuition for one hundred twenty years.

And winner of the tournament is crowned Queen.

The rules are as follows.

Any woman twenty years old or above, and of sound mind, may participate, including foreigners and even intelligent beings that aren't strictly human.

Though weapons are allowed and the participants are encouraged to fight with the deadliest techniques they might possess, a match can't result in the of the loser.

After a participant wins the finals, if the current Queen so wishes, the participant can fight the current Queen. (Though not explicitly stated in the rules, if the Queen wins this match, she'll remain as the Queen).

The tournament brackets are not made public, but the date and the location of the match will be communicated three days in advance. The bracket is created by the current queen, and delivered via the royal mages.

The battles are broadcast to the whole Continent through magical crystal balls.

So beautiful women converge in Gainos for the tournament held every four years from across the world fight each other for the grandest prize of them all. To be Queen.

With the clumsy hand searching for relief from a god tier hangover a small jewelry box containing a plain pair of golden earrings were knocked long ago into this world where beauties fight for the prize of becoming queen to rule the land.

But wait that seems a little strange doesn't it? Hrm, nope! Everything is perfectly normal here! Never mind it was a trick of the eye.

Characters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)