More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sanpeux Sanpeux

What's next?

Pusher

Synopsis.

Taylor has been transported to a conglomeration of the Marvel universes. He is left confused by the event but manages to land on his feet. The X-Men take him in, allowing him to learn and gain experience in the powers he has been given.

Taylor tries to stay true to his old ideals, but they are quickly eroded as he has been given powers beyond his wildest imagination.


Power guide.

Taylor has been given all the powers from the 2009 movie Push, from the powers of a Watcher, Movers and even Pusher. He will use these new powers to build a new life in the Marvel world, while also combating heroes and villains alike.


Theme guidance.

This story will have a number of themes people may or may not like. Most, if not all are listed below and will be added to as the story progresses. If you do not like some of these themes then please do not read this story.

Rough sex, old woman, mature, consensual, dubcon, ntr, cheating.


I will also be using a lot of images and gifs in this story, mostly for reference. These won’t entirely depict the scene I have in mind, but will be a good starting point.

The Start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)