More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BadUsername1 BadUsername1

Drink Up.

Purple Bottle

The pruple bottle was enticing. Something about it lured you in right away. You quickly grabbed it and chugged it. You slam the bottle back down on the table, and the next thing you know you've hit the floor.

You woke up in a haze, most everything was oddly colored and the walls seemed to dance and sway. Slowly you regained your proper senses. As your feeling of touch started creeping back you felt cold. Your bare body was pressed flush up against the cold tile, the cold reminded you that you were still naked. You sat up, and looked around, nothing had changed in the room, except at the far end, a door appeared on the wall. You attempted to move, but your body still felt fuzzy.

You looked down at your body and noticed a few changes. For one, you had these new lumps on your chest, as you moved to feel them a voice in your head named them as breasts. They felt sensitive to the touch, ans you took pleasure is running your hands on them. You moved down your body and noticed a new appendage inbetween your legs, "cock" the voice in your head said. You slowly ran your fingers on the length of it, you thought to yourself that it's pretty sizable. You continued to lightly stroke it with your hand and felt a burning energy from within, something had made you really want to rub your cock. But you got distracted by a wetness below your cock, you moved your hand down to feel it, "pussy". You gently ran your finger over it, it felt different from touching the cock, it was more of a slow burn feeling from within.

After a few moments of running your hands all over your new new body, noticing your slender frame and long legs, the fuzziness wore off. You got up and started moving toward the door. Your control felt a bit off but you got the hang of it by the time your hand met the knob.

You twisted open the knob and the door seemed to open itself. You took a few steps into the room, and the door slammed behind you. Startled, you quickly turn to the wall where the door use to be. You wondered what happened, but a cold breeze quickly brought you back to the thought of your nakedness. You look around the room and see a jest, slightly ajar and spilled over in clothes. You rush to the chest and begin fininding something to wear.

The first thing you looked for was underwear, you needed a need a new bra to support your breasts, and some kinda underwear. You werent entirely sure why, though. You eventually found a nice, pink and white matching bra and panty set. The bra fit you well. But the panties, despite how they made you feel warm and tingly, "sexy" you heard, didnt cover your new cock well. However you kept them on anyway, as they made your backside, "ass" you heard, look shapely and attractive in the nearby mirror. You found yourself starring at your ass and feeling that warmth again. Your panties felt tight.

For clothes, you found a black pleated, knee length skirt, a black button-down top, and a nice blue cape that draped nicely over your torso. You found a pair of white thigh length socks, and some black shoes.

You got dressed and felt warm, but had an odd inkling in the back of your mind to take all your clothes off. You ignored it. You looked around for an exit, and one appeared. You started for the exit--

"So you're just gonna come in here, raid my lingerie, put it on, and then leave, huh?" A sleek, sexy voice rang from the ceiling

You turned around and looked up

What did you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)