More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BadUsername1 BadUsername1

What did you see?

A very beautiful woman

The voice startled you at first. You werent even aware of other people. But when you looked at her, your nerves when from startled to fire right away.

The woman was tall and slender, blonde with a big white ribbon in her shoulder length hair, she wore a blue and white dress that flaired out at the base. The dress was very short, way less modest than your skirt. Her dress barely reached her thighs. She was perched atop a tree branch that grew through the room. She glided down from the top of the room, the bottom of her dress rose up as she slowly drifted down, revealing her underwear. Your insides felt hot and melted.

"I saw what you are, ya know?" She said as her feet gently touched the ground. "A cock like that, tits to match, and that beautifully feminine face of yours. Theres only one potion in all of the land that can make a sexy thing like you. That must mean you're who the queen sent for" you felt yourself hanging onto her every word, as if every little noise she made turned your insides out.

"A queen sent for me?" You stuttered out, beweildered both by what this woman said, and by your own silky smooth voice.

"Oh ya, the queen sends for a lot people. But not a lot of people drink the purple bottle" she teased. Your burning desire on the inside begged for her to tease you like that more. You didnt know what was going on. "She's probably gonna want to see you in the Light Castle. Im Alice by the way, whats your name?"

"Adelaide" a voice said.

"Adelaide" you repeated.

"Adelaide huh? Thats cute, tell you what Adelaide you can keep the clothes." She said "they're a little to modest for my tastes anyway" she said with a giggle, and a finger pressed up againdt her chin. That giggle made you go wild. You felt your cock slip out from the confines of your panties and shoot straight up. You looked down and noticed a big buldge poking out the front of your skirt. Alice had to have taken notice, but she turned to walk toward the chest. Each step she took drove you more and more wild.

"Ya know," she said looking back at you with a smirk "there are a lot more clothes in this chest, you don't have to wear those if you don't wanna" she said as she bent over infront of the chest to dig into it.

The way she bent. Oh man. Her legs, were so long and slender, and easily lead the eyes up to her ass, which she mustve had no intention of hiding, as her dress hiked all the way up, revealing the whole shapely specatacle. Her panties were white, but with a perfect heart cut out over the butt. Your burning desire turned into a hell fire. Your cock was so hard it hurt, and she just kept teasing you with her ass in the air, swaying it from side to side while digging through her clothes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)