More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lordship lordship

How do you get Jen her medicine?

Protein Shake

“How does... How does this work?” Jen whimpered, both for relief but uncertain about what she could tolerate. You chuckled at her naïveté, which unsurprisingly didn’t leave her comforted. “This is serious, John! I don’t know what I need to do, and it’s freaking me out.”

“Relax. You already know the basics, and they’re not actually that scary. You need one dose of semen every day—about 3mL or half a teaspoon. Going more than a day without a dose isn’t advised, but you can last for a good three days before withdrawal symptoms start to appear.” You fraternally patted her on the shoulder. “When was your last treatment?”

She looked at the floor and murmured a reply, “About three days ago. The doctor who diagnosed me, he... He did it in my mouth. That’s when I started worrying about getting it from strangers and, well, I panicked. I should have come to you sooner.”

Squeezing her arm, you lifted her chin and gazed into her watery green eyes.

“You’re here now, and everything’s going to be fine. In fact it’s not even going to be that weird.” You started to walk into the kitchen, flipping on the lights. Casually calling back over your shoulder, you continued, “It doesn’t even have to be straight from the body and it can be diluted. I can give you a dose in a protein shake, if that’s okay with you.”

“Really?” she cried excitedly. “I... Of course! I mean... Thank you, John! Thank you so much!”

“Anything for my little sister,” you said, pulling down a glass. You opened the fridge, pushed aside some vegetables, and pulled out a jug of milk. Setting it on the counter, you also retrieved the protein mix you use before working out. Then, looking at your anxious sister, you started to speak slowly.

“Now, I need to, uhm...produce the magic ingredient.”

How do you get the job done?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)