More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How does Jessica end up naked?

Protecting her sister's dignity

"Jessica! Jessica, please!"

Jessica groaned. Ok, it was technically the middle of the day but she liked to grab a lie-in when she could, it helped with all the late nights. She stretched, taking her time to pull her usual jeans on, brain still catching up with reality.

"Oh god, Jessica!"

She was at her office, and... someone was shouting? It seemed to be coming from the street outside. And... wait, that voice was-

Trish! Suddenly with a bit more energy, Jessica hurried to her window, pulling the blinds up to see what the hell was going on.

She saw her adopted sister there. She saw a lot of her sister there; Trish stared up at her window, tears streaking down her face, and thoroughly naked, crouched forwards awkwardly in a futile attempt to cover herself, a hand going behind her to try and fail to hide her ass, and another alternating between covering her tits and her pussy.

And she wasn't alone; the site of 'Patsy' streaking through New York had apparently drawn the paparazi. No wonder she looked so .

"Jessica, help!" Trish shouted, seeing her peer through the window.

Immediately Jessica went into action. She sprinted out of her office, opting to leap down the stairs rather than take the elevator, confused but knowing her sister needed help. God, she looked so humiliated.

Jessica ran out the front door of the building, to the street her window overlooked, taking off her jacket in an attempt to put it on Trish; Trish drew back.

"I-I can't put it on," Trish said, breathless.

"What?" Jessica said.

Still, she took the time to move past her, waving threateningly at the camera-wielding paparazzi. When one didn't get out of the way quickly enough she snatched up his camera, crushing it in one hand.

Hopefully that would make the others falter. And if it didn't, she quickly positioned herself behind Trish, hiding her sister's ass from their view, and letting Trish turn to face her with less chance of them seeing anything.

"Kilgrave," Trish said, between sobs.

Jessica's eyes went wide. "Did he-"

"Nothing like that," Trish said. "He said... I'm sorry, he said it was a way to show he could still control you. He said- he said I couldn't wear anything for so long as you were."

Trish swallowed; Jessica stared.

"I needed to run here," Trish said. She wiped her eyes. "It took half an hour, and I couldn't- oh god Jessica, help, please. I can't go inside, he won't let me. I can't stay like this. I'm sorry, I hate to ask you to... But please, please!"

Half an hour to get here, that meant it was eleven and a half hours before Kilgrave's command wore of and they were back to normal. Eleven and a half hours-

What had Trish said? The only way she could get dressed, was if Jessica undressed. Typical Kilgrave.

She stiffened, but it wasn't as though she wouldn't do so; it was humiliating, but she couldn't face her sister like this. Trying to ignore the growing colour in her cheeks, Jessica turned.

She waved again towards the paparazzi, half-lunging; it was enough to make most of them scatter, though with the prospect of more nudes of Patsy she doubted they'd be gone for long.

And it wasn't as though the street was abandoned. Just less people, less cameras...

Jessica swallowed, straightened, and pulled her top off over her head. She rarely bothered with bras; Trish's eyes widened to see her. Then, in one motion, pushed both her panties and jeans down to her ankles.

Trish breathed a sigh of relief as though a weight had been lifted from her, able to take Jessica's proffered jacket at long last.

She did it up to hide her tits, and took Jessica's now abandoned jeans, while the PI squirmed slightly in the street. Hastily, she ducked to the other side of Trish, using her sister's now vaguely-clothes body as a shield. Jessica flushed, one arm over her boobs and another over her cunt.

"Is this it?" Jessica said, unable to muster her usual disaffected air.

"I- I can't leave you," Trish said. Her cheeks coloured. "I need to know that you're... naked, so that I can stay... like this. And I can't go inside, I couldn't just wait this out in one of our apartments, so..."

"So wherever I am I've got to be visible from the street," Jessica finished. Fuck. She closed her eyes, then tensed.

Best to get all the bad news out of the way first. She had eleven and a half hours of this left.

"Any other quirks I should know?" Jessica said.

How does Trish respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)