More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by hematoma hematoma

Protect your virginity or surrender totally to lust?

Protect your virginity

Though you are being driven mad with desire, you still have your faith to anchor you and keep you sane. You see what you must do through your fever of lust. You push the imp away from your breasts and he looks at you with annoyance, his tail flicking as if he might need to subdue you with more venom. Before he can do that, you reach out and grab his cock.

"Come here," you moan. "Let me taste it."

"Hee hee! I knew you were virgin slut." He thrusts his hips out, presenting his swollen cockmeat for you. "Suck! Suck spunkroot!"

"MMmmmm yes!" you cry, getting on your hands and knees and rubbing his throbbing cock over your lips. "Ohhhh it's so hot!"

You stroke him as your tongue begins to work at his heavy, cum-filled balls. The goblin titters with pleasure, stroking your head as your tongue shifts the weight of his stones. He guides your head upwards and you kiss your way to his drooling tip and lap at the sweet musky juice of his cock. The flavor of it is like a potion that stokes your lust. You part your full lips and engulf the imp's human-sized cock in your eager mouth.

"Goddess, forgive me," you think. Your lips tighten around the imp and you begin to bob your mouth on him, stuffing his cockmeat in and out and soaking him in your lusty drool. Your spit coats his shaft and spills down his balls. The small room in the lighthouse fills with the soft moans and lewd slurps as you suckle at him. The more your mouth works, the more you love the act, reveling in the forbidden nature of it and the submission to such a wretched beast as an imp.

"Ohhh so good," pants the goblin, holding your head and beginning to fuck your mouth. You suck at the hot flesh of his cock, tasting the steady flow of his precum and feeling more and more aroused. You wriggle and thrust your hips, fucking against nothing as the cool air brushes over your bare pussy and ass. "Take cock, slut. Take all cock. Make seed!"

"MMmhhhhmmm!" you agree, slurping and drooling on his cock. His balls mash against your chin on each stroke and the fat tip of his cock probes your throat. You feel him swelling, his balls tightening, and a moment later you feel the first pulse against your lips.

A hot gush of his seed follows and you swallow instinctively, his thick, salty-sweet cockmilk filling your throat, shot by shot. The delicious imp spunk only drives your eager sucking into a frenzy. You hold his slender hips with both hands and drain every drop from his cock.

"Ah! So sensitive! Stop sucking!" He pushes your face away and you whine as his cock leaves your mouth.

"Please, more. Give me more!"

You know that if you let him take charge, you'll soon be on your back with his cock between your legs. You have to do something to prevent it. Anything. Even if it means something you would normally find very unpleasant. Not now. Now it seems delightful. Your fingers return to your hot, wet folds and you stroke your slickness, running your hand from your clit back to your perineum. Your wet fingers glide over your virgin anus and you massage the wetness into that hole.

"I want you to fuck my... fuck my ass..."

Saying such an obscene thing to the little imp is disgusting, which is why it feels so incredibly good. He cackles with glee, slapping his hands on his flaccid, dripping cock and wanking himself to the sight of you playing with your ass. You bite your lip, eager for him, knowing that just having that gorgeous cockmeat stuffed in your hole will satisfy your cravings.

The imp strokes himself to hardness watching you spread your pussy juices onto your asshole. You probe yourself with a finger, moaning and throwing back your head as you penetrate your tight pucker. You finger-fuck your ass as the beady-eyed imp stare and works two clawed hands up and down his swollen shaft.

"Are you going to watch or are you going to fuck me?" You turn around, bending over the trunk and showing him your finger buried in your tiny pink asshole.

As you expected, the imp cannot resist the sight. You cover your sex with one hand, stroking your clit and keeping your virginity safe as you withdraw the finger of your other hand from your asshole. Your eyes widen in shock as the imp falls upon your firm bottom face-first, cradling and hugging your cheeks as his serpentine tongue slithers up your back passage. The sensation of that hot tongue in your hole is both alien and wonderful and your fingers strum furiously at your clit. You cum against his tongue, grinding your bottom into his little face as he rims your virgin asshole.

Slimy imp-drool leaks from your squeezing pucker and spills down your pussy, further inflaming your lust. Thankfully, the imp withdraws his tongue and a moment later you feel what you most desire. His fat cockhead presses against your spit-lubed clench. You push back, and he forward, and you are united in the sideways sin of anal copulation. You know the Burning Rose frowns upon such things, but it is a technical evasion of the prohibition and besides nothing you have ever experienced can match the pleasure of the imp's fat, hot cockmeat sliding in and out of your stretched hole.

"Ohhhhh yes! It's so big!"

"That's right, Fire Hair!" The imp punctuates his words with strokes of his ass-bending cock. "Rock hips back onto cock. Good girl. You love it. You love daemon cock. You are daemon cock slut. Say it!"

He smacks your ass for emphasis and you let out a whine of pleasure. Another orgasm crashing through your body as your hot hole milks his devilish dickmeat. You can feel him swelling inside you and you cry out, "Yes, I am a daemon cock slut! I love your huuuge cock!"

Somehow, these cries of pleasure and the strong smell of sex do not awaken Glenda. You see her still snoring away on the bed as you feel the imp's claws grab your ass and he pushes his whole weight against you. Hot daemon cum pumps into your clenching hole. It fills your bowels, a spurting potion of desire that sends you crashing into another orgasm. Your squeezing ass wrings every drop from the imp's cock until he lets out a strangled cry and falls back. His cock pops free of your stuffed pucker with a pop and you feel the silky trickle of his cum over your groove.

You turn to the imp, heedless of the lewdness, and you immediately begin sucking and licking his spent spunkwand. The little beastie moans and writhes on the floor, finally pushing you away form his sensitive cock. You pull him into your arms and you sleep together in the bed, spooning aruond the little runt and deriving pleasure from his heat. His daemonic tail curls between your thighs and the tip of his stinger flicks your buttocks without stinging you.

You awake to light through the window and Glenda looking at you strangely. She pulls back the cover and sees you are cradling the imp in your arms.

"Five more minutes, asmodeus," croaks the imp, holding up a hand to cover himself from the light.

Shame and horror strike you simultaneously. Then comes the anger. You grab the imp's stinger first and then his scrawny neck, lifting him out of bed and holding him up.

"What happened, Sabine?" asks Glenda.

"This little rat stung me! I fell under the power of his venom and spent all night... well..." You feel the stickiness in your ass and can still taste his cum in your mouth. "My oath is intact, but little else."

"Goddess!" cries Sabine.

"What I do?" he croaks. "You so horny can't help but give you what want!!"

You fling him against the wall and grab the sword of St. Magdalena, intending to finish off this pest. Before you can, there is a knock at the door. You look at the wooden door.

"Glenda, Sabine?" calls a sweet, girlish voice. "Father has signaled a ship. It has sent out a launch to get you."

When you turn back, Glenda has stepped in front of the imp.

"Don't kill him, sister. He helped us. He might still be useful to us."

Listen to her or go ahead and strike down this pest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)